Ohio here

Options
Hey everyone. I am new to this site (or any site like this). I am 27 years old from Ohio. I feel like I have been trying to lose weight the majority of my life, but these past few years have really been a struggle, so I have finally had enough. I am kicking old habits and starting fresh... I want my active lifestyle back! I would love to meet some new friends on here. Any takers? :)

Replies

• Mayorga160
    Options
    *raises hand*

Haha, Hi Jess,

New here aswell, and glad to see you motivated to improve your lifestyle and staying healthy!

Goodluck on your goals and add if ya like(:
  • renee_nicole
    renee_nicole Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ohio to what part are you from?
  • JessF1383
    JessF1383 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am from Kent. Where are you from?
  • thcri
    thcri Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind having older friends I would love to be your friend. Friends make dieting a lot easier and funner.
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    Well Hello!!! I am not far from you, in Thompson. I am originally from Chardon. you know where that is? Been to Kent a few times and my husband cousin is graduating from Kent state this may. Welcome and good luck!!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    grew up in Hudson graduated from kent State. rays still there? I gained a few pounds thier. :tongue: Live in St Paul now.
  • JessF1383
    JessF1383 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    sarahs440 ~ I think I have been out to Chardon a time or two. Thank you for the encouragement and good luck to you as well! :)

Dlibo1013 ~ haha. Yeah Rays is still there. There are some fun places to hang out down there. It has changed so much though.
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    yeah had a lot of good times at kent :-)
  • voom1396
    voom1396 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm from Ohio, too, just south of Canton! Welcome to MFP. You can add me if you want.