OneHundredPushups - anyone done it?

Options
Started this tonight. 25 in the test which kicks me off in Week3, decided to get straight into so backed that up with a set of 13, 17, 13, 13 and 17 (added on two more so it could be a clean 100). I'm looking forward to doing 100 consecutively.

Anyone been through the program?

Replies

• Adsnwfld
    Adsnwfld Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    sounds cool, I can only do about 35 in a row. Where did you find the program to train for it?
  • crazymgpilot
    crazymgpilot Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When I went through officer training, I had a drill instructor that had us doing 200 a day in sets of 20 throughout the day. By the end of 13 weeks I improved my non-stop amount from 45 to 88. It works!
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    iPhone app, but there is a website:

http://hundredpushups.com/

Once I get this out the way I'll do the situp and squat program.
  • clioandboy
    clioandboy Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Hi
    yep i use the site and app, it is great and i have made sooooo much progress tho I dont think I will ever do 100 consecutively. the max I have ever done is 82 but that is pretty damn good for a woman of 45 who had never done ANY press ups EVER, I now have decent muscle definition in my arms and shoulders and I do weeks 4,5 and 6 consecutively. I arent even tryinhg for the 100 truth told now but it is great to be doing pressups 3 times a week.

Great programme good app, hope you get to your 100! Good Luck!

oh yes I am doing the sit ups and squats too again weeks 4,5 and 6 all part of my routine!
  • digit78
    digit78 Posts: 177
    Options
    Thanks - I'm looking forward to getting stuck in!