Jiggly Wiggly

Options
Ok MFP world who out there has any good tips on getting rid of the disgusting wiggly jiggly underarm flab!!!! Its driving me to the point of insanity!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!

Replies

• Splendidissimus
    Options
    Do some strength training for your biceps/triceps maybe? I really don't know, but I'm also interested to find out.
  • louiseei
    louiseei Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    "bingo wings" we call them, they seem to be the last thing to tone up don't they?
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    ugghhh me toooo, I say a good plastic surgeon :sad: It has gotten worse for me actually because it is more wrinkly and deflated b/c I've had a pretty sig weight loss
    not sure whats worse my triceps or my butt or what should be my butt- I have only worked out from home with 5-8 pound weights but I think it is time to break down and join a gym with heavier weights??
  • amylynn96
    amylynn96 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    When i started i was after the same thing. Im not out for "man arms" i dont want a ton of muscle i just wanted to tone them and get rid of "the jiggles". Well boxing is now an avid source of excersise for me. I box with my husband around 4/5 times a week...plus a little strenghth training i do with the jillian michaels shred dvd's. My arms are so cut now and i can visably see muscle and "the jiggle" has deffintly tighten up. I beleive its been a combo of both workouts but the boxing is amazing for your arms.
  • shelli1982
    shelli1982 Posts: 133
    Options
    i've noticed decrease jiggliness in my "bingo wings" since I started doing a kickboxing workout that includes lots of tricep exercises...

http://exercise.about.com/cs/weightlifting/l/blsampletricep.htm

from the exercises on this page, we generally do the dips, tricep extensions and the kickbacks (we only do kickbacks one arm at a time though and don't bend over quite that much... )

hope that helps!! It still is a little jiggly, but then again, I still have about 35 pounds to lose! Believe me though, they really do help!
  • pmorrison101
    Options
    Push ups everyday for me.....just do as many as you can throughout the day...also lifting weights for triceps and biceps has helped alot.....they WILL tighten up....keep up the good work.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    Thank you everyone!!! I will keep doing the triceps/biceps weights... You guys are awesome
  • jewelzz
    jewelzz Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    me to me to me to,I do chair dips and lots of weights
  • missmerchandise
    missmerchandise Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    The tricep and bicep machines help out alot. And also shoulder extensions. I did it for 4 to 6 weeks and I imediately started seeing definition and lines. I'm not quite there yet but time always tells! Good luck!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    "bingo wings" we call them, they seem to be the last thing to tone up don't they?

Me too, lol BINGOOOOOO!!! :drinker: lol