Dedicated people! :)

Options
xMissy6x
xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
Hey i guess im not that new anymore haha. But looking for more friends. I have a few on here but i find some dont long in for weeks or even months at a time. So basically looking for dedicated people who are active users of the site. I regularly comment on peoples updates and would like to find more willing to do the same. I need support to! hehe. So about me, im a 24 yr old Aussie looking to lose about 6 more kilos, currently logged in for about 70 days straight, my aim is to never miss a day logging and get healthier to boost my confidence which definately needs help!

Replies

• Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Definitely add me if you'd like!
  • xMissy6x
    xMissy6x Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much to all who sent me a PM and added me :) Any aussies out there? Also if anyone else wants to ad please do!
  • Dlibo1013
    Dlibo1013 Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    done and keep up the good work
  • v2Fireko
    v2Fireko Posts: 27
    Options
    I've only just really begun MFP, but loyally logging on everyday is part of the plan to a healthier, fitter me. Hopefully I'll be able to see this through, despite being majorly behind all my uni work (still adjusting :P). I'm from Canberra, haha. Let's be friends and help motivate/push each other along our weight-loss journey? :)
  • Tick47
    Tick47 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, From the United States a little town in Arkansas. I love to hear you aussies talk. :smile: I have never posted on the blog. I am a country music fan, one of my favorite singers is Keith Urban. For the past 6 years myself, daughter and a couple of friends go to Nashville, TN for CmaFest, 4 days of country music. I'm also a great grandma 5 times.
  • sallary
    sallary Posts: 8
    Options
    Hi add me too!!!
  • jlujoker1
    Options
    I am active on this site - I am looking for dedicated people as well. :)