2»

Replies

• kbdelarosa
    kbdelarosa Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Melissa...you look marvelous!!!!
  • jenjen9804
    Options
    I just started the shred last night. :noway: It will be great to see and hear everyone's results as we kick this thing in the butt!

Before and after pics are great!
  • jenjen9804
    Options
    Day 2 is in the books! Ouch! :cry:

Word to the wise- do not attempt this at 11pm after a early morning, long day at work, baseball game and shopping. Not cool. :yawn:

Althought I have to say it feels really good after I'm done! :)

Looking forward to seeing how long I can keep this up.
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    which parts of the body does the dvd concentrate on? i love jillian michaels, i have a couple of her apps on my iphone, just want to know if purchasing this would be worth it? (outcome im looking for is more toned and firmer) Thanks
    totally worth it; all of the body
    i do it every other day and i just finished level 2 day 7. i took a peek at level three and i'm not looking forward to it. but i'm determined to finish even if it takes me 2 months. i have noticed a difference though. i only had about 20lbs to go when i started it and i've lost 8 lbs and 2-3 inches already.
  • bcweisen
    bcweisen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Im on Day 3 Level 1. I hate jumping jacks but I push through them. My thighs have been sore since I started. Other than that I like it. Easy workouts that make me sweat...

Me too....hate jumping jacks......

Spoiler alert.....you have to do jumping jacks in level three with your hand weights!!!!!

Who knew that 30 seconds of jumping jacks was like an ETERNITY???? I've been doing Level 1 just every other day due to my schedule for about 10 days. I'm not sure it's getting any easier, but maybe my form is better and I'm able to put a little more into it. Does anyone else feel at times like their heart is going to beat out of their chest?
  • bcweisen
    bcweisen Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I count it as 200 cal... I don't know if it's right or wrong, but I think it feels like 20 min of high impact aerobics... maybe? Am I completely off?

I put it in as circuit training.
  • CurlyKy
    CurlyKy Posts: 16
    Options
    I'm going to buy it and start on Monday! I've heard such good things. There's a ton of threads here on it.
  • cdemumbran32310
    cdemumbran32310 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I just started it at 1130 at night...so an hour ago...I am already REALLY sore from 3 days with a trainer, and what he is showing me is what level 1 is.....So I wasted money, but its cool, because Ill be rocking level 1 in a few days!

Good luck to all the ladies that are starting it and congrats on the progress of those that have made it past level one!
  • jenjen9804
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement. I think it is worth it too!

I just finished up day 3, which I literally had to force myself to do. But I made myself and I'm glad I did.

Also, I have to say that my boys are so excited that their Mom is exercising regularly, I really believe they are better than a personal trainer. If their pride in their Mom doesn't motivate me, I don't know what will! They keep saying they see a difference (though doubtful after only 9 lbs) and want to tell Daddy so bad. I keep telling them this will be a big surprise for Daddy when he comes back home and his a little less of Mommy to love.

Have a great night.

And keep shredding!
  • Nykki71
    Nykki71 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I started it yesterday and my oh my was I hurting this morning. I just finished day 2 I didnt think I was going to be able to but I did !!!! woo hoo. I am looking forward to seeing results. .....
  • mistigoodwin
    mistigoodwin Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Add it under circuit training...
  • petithamu
    petithamu Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    It's an amazing workout! Jump started my weight loss journey. Load of people have gotten great results from it, myself included! Stick with it and you'll love how you look after 30 days =)
  • scumbelina
    Options
    that's it! im convinced!! and for anyones information whos considering it, i've found it for a meer £5.49 on Play.com free postage and packaging! all the great reviews i've heard and such a low price! it has GOT to be worth it!! i'll be sure to take measurements before and after! eek im so excited and nevous and i'm only about to order it! wish me luck :D
  • JuliaAlison
    JuliaAlison Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have it, too. It is killer! I haven't used it consistently though.