Cardio Dance Video Workout Suggestions?

Options
Hi! I'm pretty new here, and I've lost 5 pounds. Hope to lose more! I live in MN and I don't go to a gym, so I mostly workout in my house. I've tried a lot of video workouts, but I like the ones that focus on cardio and dancing. Hip hop, disco, I'll do anything. I have a couple, but I'd like more to mix it up. Can anyone recommend any videos like this that they've liked? Thanks!

Also, feel free to add me as a friend, I'm looking for more :)

Replies

• lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    If you haven't done it yet, try Zumba. I love it.
  • txjulie
    txjulie Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Zumba, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam - these are my favorite so far. Which ones do you already do?
  • modernmom70
    modernmom70 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Zumba! It is the best full body and cardio workout ever! I go to class once a week but I also have it for Wii which is so much fun.
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the site. There are some pretty cool ones, that I have tried. Turbo Jam and Zumba are great DVD's, I heard Sean T Hip Hop Abs is great, I have never tried that one. Insanity, is also one, not the dancing type that you need, but pretty hard core.

Goodluck
  • DreaMartinez
    Options
    Like most of the others, I'll suggest Zumba!
  • Ash32b
    Ash32b Posts: 9
    Options
    I've done Zumba & Hip Hop Abs and enjoy them both:) I like the dancing videos to:)
  • tak123
    tak123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Cool, these are really good ideas. I totally forgot about Zumba! I do Hip Hop Abs and a disco workout so far. I've tried Sean T before and I like him too. Thanks!