New BMI

Options
Finally broke the plateau after 2+ weeks. Scale moved this morning 1.5#'s. Exciting thing is my BMI has moved from the "Obese" category to the "Over" category. Can't remember ever seeing it there. Yea. Planning, discipline, life changes all work. For anyone stuck at a plateau, just keep on keeping on and don't give up. Trust your body to do the right thing at its own pace; if you help it with good choices and some TLC. :happy:

Replies

• Nanadena
    Nanadena Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Super fantastic! Conrats:flowerforyou:
  • Becky_Boop
    Options
    Aww Cograts!
    and well done for pushing through when many would have given up :)
  • ThatDollSally
    ThatDollSally Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I just hit the over-weight catagory myself. Isn't it nice down here?
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    well done that's super :D x
  • gaterbear
    gaterbear Posts: 68
    Options
    Everyone on this site is so supportive and helpful. Thanks for all the support.
  • gaterbear
    Options
    Congratulations! I just hit the over-weight catagory myself. Isn't it nice down here?

Congrats to you, too.
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    congrats thats great news
  • michelegbowman
    Options
    Thanks for posting ! That's a great victory ! You are getting healthier by the day...

now....I think you all owe us something...

You have to tell us the story of the giant bottle in the photo -- cute !.
  • HeidiM78
    HeidiM78 Posts: 58
    Options
    Fantastic :happy:
  • dmsnurse
    dmsnurse Posts: 26
    Options
    Great for you!! You should be very proud of yourself. I am only 3 pounds away from going from obese to overweight. You just gave me the inspiration to attack it full force. Hopefully it won't be long until we are out of the overweight category too. Keep plugging along. :bigsmile:
  • gaterbear
    Options
    Thanks for posting ! That's a great victory ! You are getting healthier by the day...

now....I think you all owe us something...

You have to tell us the story of the giant bottle in the photo -- cute !.

No problem. I live in Pensacola, FL which is not far from the Tabasco home plant over in LA. I had a friend who lived there and on a trip to visit him he took me to the Tabasco factory. The picture was taken in their reception area before the tour of the plant.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!