Shredding the stress weight

Options
Hello

I am 38 and the pounds are much easier to pack on than they are to take off these days, especially when stress is involved. I lost about 15 pounds about a year and a half ago logging food and working out with a trainer. Well over the last year and a half I have gained that plus some back. So here I am again.

So far so good. Logging the food really does help and I LOVE working out.

Good luck everyone!!

Nic

Replies

• RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    wow - no kidding.... I'm most upset about my belly and what it has become. Might we be friends?
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Aloha Harvest05,
    Your post is my life. :)
    I am 39 years old and believe me, the pounds were a lot easier to take off a couple of years ago when I lost 20 plus pounds. Starting a high stress job right after I had lost the weight just made it so easy to put back on. So like you...here I am again.
    Slowly but surely, one day at a time.

Good Luck and feel free to add me as a friend, if you'd like some extra encouragement.

Kaleohone
  • pickinikki
    Options
    You sound just like me! I used to smoke but I have now replaced it with eating snacks...not the best ones either :sad: Everytime I find myself in an emotion situation I eat...I have myself a full blown cheat day then I start back at square one. I lose the weight (3,4,5 pounds) then I gain it back...damn I can't get this off! I need help. Good luck to you :flowerforyou:
  • delonnag
    delonnag Posts: 11
    Options
    Girl stress weight is a killer..... I gained at least 30 lbs just with stress so I can totally understand. I started working out and logging my food this week and it has been making a difference this week. It helps me to stay accountable. And even when I found myself stress eating (mini twix) I was honest with my intake and adjusted my food intake and made sure that I went to the gym. Stay strong girl! You can do this! And know there is another woman out there battling the same thing :)
  • delonnag
    delonnag Posts: 11
    Options
    Hang in there Pickinikki - you too shall conquer the stress weight. We can do this!
  • harvest05
    harvest05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request :)
  • harvest05
    harvest05 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I completely understand. Being on here and logging my food helps keep me honest. :) Hang in there and you will start to see results!:happy:
  • Paulthom
    Paulthom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can completely relate. Moved to my current location 4 years ago and I've gained 30lbs in that time. I"ve lost some to regain more back. Hoping this time it will stick since I'm sick of my jelly belly.