Replies

• mirahonthawall
    mirahonthawall Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    152 today :)
  • robynrae_1
    robynrae_1 Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Well I am up today 197.7 which is a gain of 0.7. I think some of it is from being sore today. I have been pushing myself the last couple of days.
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    OOPS! I accidentally posted 186.5!!!!!!!!! NOOO!! :laugh: I went back and tried to change it, but I don't know if it worked...

LW: 179
    CW: 176.5
    _________
    I am really struggling with my body.....it was a struggle to get to 10 pounds, then hard to get to 15 and now I am struggling to get to 20 pounds....
    I have been doing decent workouts, I get usually 10 cups of water in if not more. I do good on my sodium most days.. and am usually under my calories too..... I have a high stress life with a disabled hubby, my body just loses and then gains....and TOM is terrible as most of you experience.... I am very bloated right now but no TOM yet and gained 1.3 pounds and while I know it is probably water weight it still is so frusterating!!!!! I bought some green tea today to see if that helps with some water retention....I suppose I could add more fruits and veggies but I do pretty good on this too.
    radmills... I know you eat so healthy!! Try to lower your stress more. Chill out. I know it's easier said than done. Take a few mins in the morning and evening, when you wake up and lay down, to just calm your mind and imagine your day going smoothly and calmly. Try picking up a meditation sound track, or book on CD, and listening to it to help you out. :flowerforyou: There have been points for me where my weight loss just SLOWS DOWN like none other! I believe you will keep on working toward your goals with ease!! Try thinking it will be easy to reach your goals. KNOW that you will reach them! :bigsmile:
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Thanks Steph!!! I always try to stay as calm and grounded as I can but I will see if I can give it an extra try, my hubby has MS and he is losing his sight, I have accepted this as much as one can but maybe it is still effecting me....
    Thanks again!!!

OOPS! I accidentally posted 186.5!!!!!!!!! NOOO!! :laugh: I went back and tried to change it, but I don't know if it worked...

_________
    I am really struggling with my body.....it was a struggle to get to 10 pounds, then hard to get to 15 and now I am struggling to get to 20 pounds....
    I have been doing decent workouts, I get usually 10 cups of water in if not more. I do good on my sodium most days.. and am usually under my calories too..... I have a high stress life with a disabled hubby, my body just loses and then gains....and TOM is terrible as most of you experience.... I am very bloated right now but no TOM yet and gained 1.3 pounds and while I know it is probably water weight it still is so frusterating!!!!! I bought some green tea today to see if that helps with some water retention....I suppose I could add more fruits and veggies but I do pretty good on this too.
    radmills... I know you eat so healthy!! Try to lower your stress more. Chill out. I know it's easier said than done. Take a few mins in the morning and evening, when you wake up and lay down, to just calm your mind and imagine your day going smoothly and calmly. Try picking up a meditation sound track, or book on CD, and listening to it to help you out. :flowerforyou: There have been points for me where my weight loss just SLOWS DOWN like none other! I believe you will keep on working toward your goals with ease!! Try thinking it will be easy to reach your goals. KNOW that you will reach them! :bigsmile:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options

_________

LOL. Yesterday I almost posted 101.2 instead of 191.2!!! That would be a HUGE loss in one week!! :smile:
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    This is where fantastic stops...

I gained 4 lbs this week. I don't even know how it is possible to have gained THAT much. I knew I would probably gain something but never in my wildest dreams did I expect to see these numbers. Ugh. Anyway- here it is.

LW 202
    CW 206

It is probably water weight...you have been doing fantastic, so I'm sure there is no way you gained that. Just chug the water girl and you will knock it right out of the park again.

Ditto. I know it's easier said than done, but don't worry about it. You'll get there!!
  • ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    I wish I could say all my struggling is due to TOM but it doesnt feel like it, I wish I understood my body better...
    I am working out and being healthier more than I ever have been and I know it is not easy but Geeeezzzz !!!!!!

The only idea I really have is to try eating all my exercise calories because that is something I don't do.....

Anyways, Thanks for listening!!!
    Keep up the hard work Snowflakes

Hugs love! That was going to be my suggestion try eating more. Maybe you just aren't eating enough. What are you netting for calories. You are a super wife!!!!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Thanks Steph!!! I always try to stay as calm and grounded as I can but I will see if I can give it an extra try, my hubby has MS and he is losing his sight, I have accepted this as much as one can but maybe it is still effecting me....
    Thanks again!!!
    :flowerforyou:

whittrusty... There was some one else who actually did that once. :laugh: We're just so excited to post our weights!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    I gained 2 pounds this week. 6 pounds to go to get back to my ticker weights.

SW 364
    LW 352
    CW 354

10 pounds lost! 30 pounds to go!

Well as you can see I am struggling. Having a time getting my mojo back. Last week did not workout as much and 2 days I had fast foods. March is not going to be a good month weight wise becasue so far I am up 1 pound. It could be worse. I am gearing up for April to be a better month.

Sorry I have not had a chance to support the group much the last couple of weeks. But I see you all are doing awesome overall!
    Keep up the good work!

Congrats to losers!! Whooohoooo!!!! :flowerforyou:

Good job maintainers!! You did something right! :flowerforyou:

If you gained, that is OK 2. Just work harder this week and the key is not to give up! You can do it!! Consistency not perfection! If we were perfect we would not be here. :flowerforyou:

Happy Sunday!:drinker:
  • Shylin
    Shylin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    144 again this week. No loss.
  • Steph_135
    Options

SW 364
    LW 352
    CW 354

Well as you can see I am struggling. Having a time getting my mojo back. Last week did not workout as much and 2 days I had fast foods. March is not going to be a good month weight wise becasue so far I am up 1 pound. It could be worse. I am gearing up for April to be a better month.
    It's OK Mollie!! You're busy, and it can be a challenge to eat right, workout, AND be busy!!! But you gotta have a life too! Each day will give you more and more practice and implementing your healthy lifestyle until it sticks!
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Options
    Hi all! I am at 188.8. It feels good to be in the 180s! My husband reloaded my computer, but didn't save my favorites - can someone provide the spreadsheet? Not the weigh-in one, but the one with the results. Thanks!

Woo hoo! I can't wait to be there! Congrats!

Thanks!!!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options

SW 364
    LW 352
    CW 354

It's OK Mollie!! You're busy, and it can be a challenge to eat right, workout, AND be busy!!! But you gotta have a life too! Each day will give you more and more practice and implementing your healthy lifestyle until it sticks!

Thanks Steph!!:flowerforyou:
  • miss_amy
    miss_amy Posts: 351
    Options
    lost .8lbs this week. didn't have the best week food wise/workout wise so i'll take what i can get. here's to a better week!

LW: 219.6
    CW: 218.8
  • 2LiveAgain
    Options
    Sorry so late! Been moving all weekend and so my service had to get transfered and all that, so I didn't have internet for a couple days. But I did weigh myself on Fri or Sat morning, not sure which, and I was 339.2. TOM is lurking somewhere around here< was supposed to be around the 22nd, so I'm sure that's why my body is holding onto these few pounds. Im sure it's out of whack a bit because of all the stress from trying to find a place and moving and everything. So anyways, not sure exactly how much I'm up by cuz I lost the link to the spreadsheet but I know it's up from 338-something. Looking forward to getting serious again once the dust is settled around here!!! Hope everyone's doing great!
  • kimmiebear70
    kimmiebear70 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Finally got my pictures uploaded. The orange t-shirt picx were 12/21/10 (the 1/1/11 pic got accidentally deleted). The short sleeve purple sweater picx were taken 3/18/11.

MFP Start:
    BEFORE12410295lbs1.jpg
    BEFORE12410295lbs3.jpg
    BEFORE12410295lbs2.jpg

A little before S2S start:
    kim122110A.jpg
    122110C.jpg
    kim122110B.jpg

Midway Picx
    Minus25A.jpg
    31811A.jpg
    31811B.jpg
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    Options
    Finally got my pictures uploaded. The orange t-shirt picx were 12/21/10 (the 1/1/11 pic got accidentally deleted). The short sleeve purple sweater picx were taken 3/18/11.

MFP Start:
    BEFORE12410295lbs1.jpg
    BEFORE12410295lbs3.jpg
    BEFORE12410295lbs2.jpg

A little before S2S start:
    kim122110A.jpg
    122110C.jpg
    kim122110B.jpg

Midway Picx
    Minus25A.jpg
    31811A.jpg
    31811B.jpg

Keep up the good work Kimmie!!:flowerforyou: You can see the differene in the pictures with orange shirt on and the purple shirt for sure! You all are so inspiring me to see if I can have some photos ready for the June 1st!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    kimmiebear70... AMAZING photos!! :bigsmile:
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    kimmiebear- Amazing! You can really tell a difference! Keep that momentum going. You are doing fabulous!
  • CuteMommy88
    CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Hey guys sorry i am sooooo late this week, but i maintained this week, so 157 again this week