Need motivation!!

ashdlo
ashdlo Posts: 6
edited September 25 in Introduce Yourself
I've been on MFP for a few months now and starting to lose that positive attitude and determination!!! I would love to find others who can help give an extra boost so I can lose again! I am trying to lose at least 10 more pounds, but my ultimate goal is 20!! I am hoping to look great by June for my husbands homecoming from Afghanistan! Thanks!!!

Replies

• Amandamccl
    Amandamccl Posts: 380
    I'll love to help you stay postive what alays help me was I went to my fav store which I can wear there shirts but not jeans and I went there every month trying them on and now they fit and loose
  • ashdlo
    Thats a great idea! Thanks! I was actually thinking of doing something along those lines.. I want to pick out a dress for my husbands homecoming in a size or 2 smaller than i am now then work my way into it by the time he gets back!
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Pictures! Before and after pictures work great. Every 30 days take a picture of yourself and compare it to the last 30 days. With a good diet and exercise program you'll see amazing differences in just 30 days even if you don't see much of a change on the scale, or on a daily basis as you look in the mirror.

You can do this! Honestly all you have to do is not quit. Just imagine how your husbands jaw is going to drop when he sees you, let alone in your dress. You will Wow! him.

GL :-)
  • ashdlo
    Thanks so much for the added motivation! I definitely will start taking photos.
This discussion has been closed.