Looks like it's finally goona happen YEA!

Options
Aye yup. looks like we is gonna be Grandparents!!:heart::love: :drinker: :glasses: :happy: :tongue: But do say a lil prayer for our darling DIL, she has had troubles before, so we are simply delighted that this one has grown this far.

BTW, Ezzie is positively glowing, hehehehe.....

Replies

• jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Aye yup. looks like we is gonna be Grandparents!!:heart::love: :drinker: :glasses: :happy: :tongue: But do say a lil prayer for our darling DIL, she has had troubles before, so we are simply delighted that this one has grown this far.

BTW, Ezzie is positively glowing, hehehehe.....
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! :drinker:
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    AAwwwwww, that's sweet, congratulations. You'll be in my prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations! I hear being a grandparent is great! You get to spoil the baby, and send 'em home when you're done! :bigsmile:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Baby Doodles!
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations! I hear being a grandparent is great! You get to spoil the baby, and send 'em home when you're done! :bigsmile:

I'm already buying the sugar, hehehehehe......:devil:
  • stacystar
    stacystar Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You guys will be the greatest GP's
  • tresa1234
    tresa1234 Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! How fun!! Keep us up to date with how everything goes & we'll be praying for y'all!!

:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • christelpistol
    christelpistol Posts: 246 Member
    Options

I'm already buying the sugar, hehehehehe......:devil:

pixie stix. and LOTS of em!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME, Jamerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratz to you & Ezz & the proud parents!!!!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    Congrats! My husband and I became grandparents this July and it has been the most fun.....play with the baby, love on the baby, send the baby home in order to ensure a good nights sleep. :laugh:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Congratulations :drinker: :flowerforyou: To you and Ezzie...And family :drinker: :flowerforyou:

I think I'll go have a couple or 10 beers to celebrate for ya tonight :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: :devil: :smokin: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's amazing! :drinker: