Weigh-in Day...

Options
So my weigh-in day is currently Sunday, but I am thinking of changing it to Friday. I was just curious as to what day everyone weighs in on...

Thanks

Replies

• TiDinzeo
    TiDinzeo Posts: 309
    Options
    I've decided my weigh in day will be Monday, before I go to work. That way I can be sure it's roughly the same time and that I'm wearing roughly the same clothes.
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 MFP Moderator
    Options
    there's 7 days in a week, pick the one that works for you and run with it. If weekends are a lot of social stuff involving food weighing in Fridays may be better than Sunday, unless the Sunday weigh in helps you control yourself Fri and Sat knowing you've got that weigh in coming.

Tuesday for me.
  • Cella30
    Cella30 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I like Saturday morning. I work Monday - Friday so it's much easier for me to keep my eating in check. The weekends I may splurge a little more so I don't want to beat myself up if I have a little gain over the weekend. Then I have all week to reverse any damage done. :tongue:
  • SunLovin1
    SunLovin1 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday. The fluctuation doesn't bother me. I only log it in here when I've made progress. Usually that is a Friday. Good luck!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    friday:smile:
  • WashingtonGrown
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday. The fluctuation doesn't bother me. I only log it in here when I've made progress. Usually that is a Friday. Good luck!
    Me too. I only log if there is a change that has lasted longer than a day.
  • esthertsivia
    esthertsivia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I used to weigh in on Fridays only, but it was driving me crazy every week so now I often do Mon and Wed also...
    yes it flunctuates but I do it around the same time of the day (morning between 8 and 930) and it helps me realize to not eat so much on weekends!
  • queenstatus
    queenstatus Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    I WEIGH IN ON SUNDAYS. I STARTED ON A SUNDAY SO THAT IS WHY
  • wbgolden
    wbgolden Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Monday mornings are my official day (I feel like it keeps me honest during the weekend). But....I do weigh myself every day. Makes me feel like I'm staying in touch with my body better, and I can kind of figure out on the fly what works for me and what doesn't.

Turns out pizza and beer do NOT work. Who knew?
  • NanoReefDiver
    Options
    I do official weigh-ins on Saturday mornings.
  • katschi
    katschi Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I weigh in everyday for feedback.
    I got rid of an official weigh-in day because it made me obsessed to hit a certain weight by such and such a date.
    I'm just going with the flow and my body drops weight when it's ready. Not having timelines has really helped me.
    If I have an off day, it doesn't matter that an official weigh-in day is looming and there is no "diet" mentality maneuvering going on to rid myself of the extra pounds I may have put on.
    It's really taken the obsessing out of the equation despite weighing in everyday.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Monday-- the weekends are when I have a tendency to slip (eating out, husband home, entertaining, etc) so it keeps me on-track knowing I have to step on that scale and post the number for all to see Monday morning.