Did a 30 day Before/After (Excited)

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
I am so excited I have been challenging myself and other on FB with workouts and Food plans and I think it has paid off. I joined this site halfway thru my journey and I love it..Now I am starting a new challenge starting on April 1st for 90 days to lose 40pds. I lost like 6 pds on this journey and a few inches..I hope you can see the difference. I am open to making new motivate friends so send friend request..Love being healthy.:wink:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/61087799@N04/sets/72157626364316790/

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I am glad that you have been seeing such great progress and seem so motivated on your journey!

Unfortunately your flickr page is set to private so I cannot see your photos but I wish you the best of luck and congratulations! :)
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Sorry!! OOps new to this..I changed it..Let me know if you can see it now please.. Thanks
  • caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Yup, I can see it now!
    Looking great! Keep it up! :D
  • Charli666
    Charli666 Posts: 407
    Options
    looking good, keep it up!
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    Looking great! Happier too I think! :bigsmile:
  • qmonee77
    qmonee77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great job, Stephanie! I can definitely see the difference!
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Thank everyone!! With the encouragement of MFP friends and logging it made a big difference for me..:happy:
  • sharesb
    sharesb Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    what a great difference in 30 days!! you look fabulous!!♥
  • Gettinfit2
    Gettinfit2 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    That is awesome progress.
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    YOU go girl!!! I am excited for your journey and mine as well. I would like to join you April 1 to lose 30lbs in 90 days. :smile:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    Thanks again..I challenge everyone to start April 1st with at least 5 day workouts and small meals and see what a difference it will make. Just imagine the results in 90 days versus the 30 day workout I was doing.. i am just getting excited just thinking about it!! Let's Get It!:smile::smile:
  • SexyCook
    Options
    I am just still so overjoyed by my progress.. I knew I needed to improve myself to a healther lifestyle, but you never know how much better you can feel and look until the pictures show..Thanks again for all the encouragement..Love MFP
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Way to stay focused! You are doing great and the difference is wonderful! Keep it up! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!