why you love this site

Options
So I decided to join this site to help with my calorie intake. I just wanted to say I love this site. I been loosing weight since Aug of last year, but since this year started I was at a stand still with the last 5 to 10 pounds give or take because of muscle mass. But I have finally finally started to loose more pounds..

Replies

• rainbow_dawn1990
    Options
    Mine was for the calorie in take and support which i've got to say everyones been doing great! hopeing to loose about 135 pounds if I can!
  • galaxysue
    galaxysue Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I had been writing it down but this is so much easier. Also lots of support and encouragement
  • canaussie
    canaussie Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    This site has totally motivated me. I find it easy to log my food and exercise, awesome support and mostly, the success stories are amazing! Love MFP, on here just as much as FB now. Good luck
  • Terri73
    Terri73 Posts: 238
    Options
    Honestly my reason for joining is not so much for counting calories but for the people.

Its hard to talk to people who dont understand what you are trying to achieve or why you feel so bad that you ate a mcdonalds or why you workout so hard etc etc

Even NSV's as as small and insignificant they may seem to others on this site you get the congratulations as you all understand actually they are fairly huge milestones while on this journey...
  • rachel1975f
    rachel1975f Posts: 894
    Options
    This site is great because it's free, easy to use and very effective if used properly. There are tons of support and encouragement, and it is just full of great, funny (and very informed) people!! Good luck with you healthy lifestyle changes. MFP will get you there if you stick to it!
  • alana333
    alana333 Posts: 6
    Options
    lol... you are so right, I find myself on here way more then facebook.. I was a facebook junkie
  • alana333
    alana333 Posts: 6
    Options
    thank you, same to you