Anyone have P90X or INSANITY That They Don't Use Anymore?

Jourdan_Rystrom
Jourdan_Rystrom Posts: 176 Member
edited September 22 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi there :)

I've heard lots of good things about P90X and Insanity...although I can't afford the $200+ right now for them.

I'm wondering if anyone here has it and either 1) Doesn't use it anymore or 2) Could afford to give it up for a few weeks!
If you could send it to me that would be awesome...I would send it back after trying it out. I just wanna throw something new into my workouts because they've been getting boring lately.

Thanks!
Jourdan

Replies

• jsecret
    jsecret Posts: 606 Member
    Private message me please.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    I've just bought insanity, had the same problem, couldn't afford the prices they were selling for. Managed to get it brand new off ebay though for £45 ($70?) including postage and everything. Have you tried looking in places online like ebay/amazon? you might be really surprised what you can find. :)
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    P90X costs around $120 through the main web-site and you can make three payments. It's best to buy it that way, however you may be able to find someone selling it on Craiglist. Make sure they sell the book with it.

Also, I have heard that some libraries carry it. You might want to check with a few local libraries.
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    I just sold mine on ebay for $60, so im sure you can find it on there a lot cheaper. Mine was also brand new, never used it.
    There are plenty for sale on there now.
  • MisdemeanorM
    MisdemeanorM Posts: 3,493 Member
    check amazon and craigslist too - we got ours for about $75 used but in great shape from someone who gave up easily :)
  • SweetToothMelissa
    SweetToothMelissa Posts: 137 Member
    I just found out that you can download the torrent for free. I use utorrent. Go to their website and download the program. Once you have it downloaded, search for "insanity" or p90x and you can download the whole thing! I'm downloading it as I type this.
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    I just found out that you can download the torrent for free. I use utorrent. Go to their website and download the program. Once you have it downloaded, search for "insanity" or p90x and you can download the whole thing! I'm downloading it as I type this.

That's the same as walking into a store and stealing it.
    Please don't pirate it...
  • Lance76
    Lance76 Posts: 16
    I agree!!!

That's the same as walking into a store and stealing it.
    Please don't pirate it...
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    I have a copy of Insanity that I would gladly sell you for 50 dollars!
This discussion has been closed.