Just realized I'm at my Halfway point...

petunia
petunia Posts: 336 Member
That's 18 pounds gone and never to return thanks to my new lifestyle! It's so awesome! :bigsmile:

Just wanting to toot my own horn a little... I think the next 18 will take a while, as the weight loss has really slowed down, but I'm still averaging about a pound a week (with a break in there for my vacation and it took me a while to get back into the swing of things)..

anyway, thanks to Mike for a great website and to everyone who posts their successes and challenges... it's definitely helped a lot.. :drinker:

and even though he's not here anymore, banks and his advice were priceless... hopefully someday he'll return and I can thank him!!

Replies

• petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    That's 18 pounds gone and never to return thanks to my new lifestyle! It's so awesome! :bigsmile:

Just wanting to toot my own horn a little... I think the next 18 will take a while, as the weight loss has really slowed down, but I'm still averaging about a pound a week (with a break in there for my vacation and it took me a while to get back into the swing of things)..

anyway, thanks to Mike for a great website and to everyone who posts their successes and challenges... it's definitely helped a lot.. :drinker:

and even though he's not here anymore, banks and his advice were priceless... hopefully someday he'll return and I can thank him!!
  • Congratulation! I am just starting my journey but people like you are an amazing inspiration.:smooched:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Keep up the hard work. Half way is where it starts getting harder.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!