17 Day Diet

Options
I was browsing the bestseller list on Amazon and noticed the 17 Day Diet book. Has anybody tried it? And what do you think of it?

Replies

• ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it but I believe on changing your lifestyle for good is the way to go.. a 17 day diet will be temporary and whats going to happen when you're done after the 17 days? Just some thought :smile:
  • mamato3babes
    Options
    I've never heard of it but I believe on changing your lifestyle for good is the way to go.. a 17 day diet will be temporary and whats going to happen when you're done after the 17 days? Just some thought :smile:
    It actually teaches you how to eat. My mom just got this... Im anxious to read thru it :)
  • silvergrace
    Options
    I know that it's been on both the Dr. Phil show and the Doctors show. Not that that means anything. When you have a chance to read it, I would love to know what you think about it.
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    It actually teaches you how to eat. My mom just got this... Im anxious to read thru it :)

aahh gotcha... :wink: