A lil dizzy tward end of workout

Options
Hi everyone!

I've noticed a few days, not all days, that toward the end of my workout that I'm feeling a little dizzy. I'm wondering if I may not be eating enough of a certain food group. Anyone else have suggestions?

Thank you =)

Replies

• brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I'd like to know the answer to this question as well! I get this way some times, not all of the time though.
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    eat a banana before your workout, and be sure to hydrate plenty during the day..best of luck :)
  • fushion243
    Options
    You may lack something in the diet, or you may be hypoglycemic (spelling?). I am and need to have slow burning carbs in my diet and on intense workouts, I need to have safe energy supply added during my workout. For example, when I do a spin class on a bike, I don't just sip water, I sip Speed Stack 5 calorie energy drink. If I'm lifting weights, I might have propel as opposed to just water. This will keep adding some potasium and energy without giving me a sugar high that will drop me later.
  • rebeccawible
    Options
    i get dizzy on the tredmill so i dont use it. :grumble: but maybe your pushing too hard. maybe if you just try walking in place while you feel dizzy. keeping the heart rate up. just not as high. :wink:
  • eatlessrunmore
    eatlessrunmore Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Just for starters, I'm no expert, but I was also having the same issue. What I did that may have made it go away was well, a number of things. Take your vitamins, people who are trying to lose weight often cut alot of the things they need out of their diet. Are you doing all cardio or are you strength training as well? I'm doing both and working all muscle groups throughout the week. Since doing this I've noticed a huge difference. No more light headednes unless I'm doin some heavy weight. Really though if it's that bad maybe you should go to your doct:drinker: or.
  • Jentorres8814
    Jentorres8814 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your advice ! I'm going to try everyone's cause I don't want to start making excuses for me not to workout.

Thank you again !

xoxox
    Jen