Happy MFP One Year Anniversary to me!

Options

Replies

• loranda
    loranda Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!! You look great and good for you on your 10K achievement! WOW again.
  • knrbaker
    knrbaker Posts: 21
    Options
    Happy anniversary is right!! You have done an amazing job!! You look fantastic.
  • daniellejg
    Options
    wow you are such an inspiration
  • leigh_wilson
    leigh_wilson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! If I ever wanted to see true inspiration... I just did!! I am blown away. I can do this another week. I'll just keep looking at your pics!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness you look amazing!!!! WOW!!!!
  • HeatherCanDoIt
    HeatherCanDoIt Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look fantastic! You have so much to be proud of! Way to go. Thanks for the inspiration!!!
  • TNERNURSE
    TNERNURSE Posts: 17
    Options
    Great job! Just the inspiration I needed to read today. You were at the same numbers last year that I am starting at . Related to all your inspirations not being able to sit in a roll a coaster and needing seatbelt extensions on the air plane. Again great job and congratulations.
  • sethra
    sethra Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    wow girl go you, you look great
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Amazing work you have done!
  • mapnerd2005
    mapnerd2005 Posts: 363
    Options
    OMG!!!! If I ever wanted to see true inspiration... I just did!! I am blown away. I can do this another week. I'll just keep looking at your pics!!

Thank you! The success stories are my inspiration too, and every time I start feeling a little down and wondering if it's worth it, I spend a few minutes looking at the success stories. Such a wonderful forum topic.
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    you look beautfiul! Congrats on the the run! You are really an inspiration for me :)
  • beckyhope
    beckyhope Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow that is amazing! You are an inspiration!
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    WOW you look fantsatic.....you"ve done such a fantastic job WTG :flowerforyou:
  • jlsAhava
    jlsAhava Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Running a 10 is no small feat! You look beautiful. Keep up the great work!

Happy Anniversary!
  • carolsohn
    carolsohn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! Keep up the good work!
  • Just1forMe
    Just1forMe Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    YOU are AMAZING! You look fantastic...a totally different person. You should be so proud of yourself for all you've accomplished, including your 10k!!! Why does your ticker show kg? Pounds are so much more impressive!! Congrats!!!
  • spoiledwifenikki
    Options
    wow you look amazing you are such an inspiration thank you for sharing your story
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats on your 10K and on your weight loss! You are definitely and inspiration! :happy:
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    You look great!Amazing job!
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    Wow! So inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!