Husband and kids are gone...guess what I'M gonna do....

Options
Run!!! It's my "rest day" but I still want to do that most of all. Crazy...a year ago, I would have taken a nap, or watched a show on tv...or something lazy like. First thing I thought was "awesome, I can go for a run". So happy MFP is come into my life, as well as my friends on here. Ok...off to run now. :tongue:

Replies

• AshaDidIt
    AshaDidIt Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Now THAT is a lifestyle change.
  • mycrazyturtles
    Options
    This is so great, I would choose to take a nap. GOod for you
  • HurricaneJulia
    Options
    Good job! I still hate running.
  • juliapurpletoes
    juliapurpletoes Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    I totally get this!! Me too!

Good for you :love:
  • erica2h
    erica2h Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    enjoy your run!!! must be warm where you are, only in the high 30's here today.burrr.I had to run on the treadmill and rode the stationary bike for my workout today.I enjoy my time without the kids too, I usually workout also when they are gone.It's funny, when you decide to have a healthy lifestyle, is so addictiong to stick to it.Glad you are excited to run!!!Enjoy!:smile:
  • prjoy98
    prjoy98 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Awesome feeling isn't? When you rather do so sort of working out than sit and watch tv!! Hope you had a good run!
  • Nikstergirl
    Nikstergirl Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    Totally awesome! Hope you enjoyed your run!!!! It's cold here, but I ran yesterday and it was pretty good! Wish it were a few degrees warmer, but whatever!!!!
  • irishgal44
    irishgal44 Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Now THAT is a lifestyle change.

Wow, that is true!! :happy: Feeling great!
  • irishgal44
    Options
    enjoy your run!!! must be warm where you are, only in the high 30's here today.burrr.I had to run on the treadmill and rode the stationary bike for my workout today.I enjoy my time without the kids too, I usually workout also when they are gone.It's funny, when you decide to have a healthy lifestyle, is so addictiong to stick to it.Glad you are excited to run!!!Enjoy!:smile:

Nope...MN so it's cold. I had to go on my treadmill, although I'm sure I would have been fine outside. Just was in the mood to crank up the music LOUD - surprised the neighbors didn't call. LOL :huh:
  • irishgal44
    Options
    btw...it was a super awesome run. :flowerforyou:
  • cabrouillette
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Tracifielder
    Options
    I love it. Its always nice to unwind and get a good sweat on. U go Girl.:bigsmile:
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    awesome!!It`s amazing how important ex becomes once we start doing more.Have fun!