Weight training

Options
When you enter the weight training in the log why doesn't it calculate burned calories? Or am I missing something?? Thanks for the help.

Replies

• sunshine79
    sunshine79 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    If you enter it in cardiovascular rather than strength training you can get the calories for it there:smile:
  • Wraiythe
    Wraiythe Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    You can look it up under strength training and it will input calories. I don't know why they don't have it doing it when you actually log it in the strength training part. Maybe that part is just to log what you did so you know the next day; since they say not to over do one type of strength training (like too many days doing arms in a row) or something. I'm not really sure. Hope this is helpful!
  • chamellie
    Options
    I noticed the same thing as well, found it very odd. I was thinking of looking up the average calorie burn and entering it in manually.
  • susancelli928
    Options
    I wish I could get an answer to that also, because I sweat more with weights than I do with cardio
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Just input it into the cardivascular exercise as weight training and the amount of time. It will give you the calories burned...
  • bkip
    bkip Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks for all the info...