Be my friend

Options
Hey yall i need some friends for some motivation. Im trying to lose 40 lbs it aint going to be easy but i know i can do it with lots of motivation.

Replies

• janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!!! :) This place is full of great support! :)
  • deannar417
    deannar417 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    No it's not easy but you can do it. Just got to try as I always tell my husband that is lazy LOL He dont like to work out at all. He's a vol. fire fighter so this caught my eye. I wish you the best of luck. You are welcome to add me as a friend if you want to. Have a great day.
  • PrincessTonya23
    Options
    :smile: Good Luck on your quest to lose your weight!! It is always a challenge to stay motivated, just remember that nothing tastes as good as you will feel 40lbs thinner!!
  • shug458
    shug458 Posts: 99
    Options
    you can do it!!!!!!!!!!! saw your post and request you! everyone on here is soooooooooooooooooo supportive and wonderful! this is the best support team Ive ever seen
  • faeryluvr
    faeryluvr Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My husband is Air Force as well :)
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    you will do great....add me if you would like:smile:
  • marilyn07
    marilyn07 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I just joined today too. Time to make a lifestyle change that lasts. Good Luck !

~Marilyn
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    If you stick to what needs to be done, 40 pounds will come off like nothing. I am here to support you in any way I can. I will friend you. Good luck.