Turbo Fire motivation

Options
Hi everyone.
I am starting this forum to help with motivating people doing Turbo Fire. I am just finishing up with week one and loving every minute of it.

Would love to hear you.....

Replies

• ebju8482
    ebju8482 Posts: 32
    Options
    I will be finished with my first week tomorrow and love it!! Still have to work my way up to doing the jumping jacks full out but all and all it is great. I've already lost 6 pounds and 2 inches off my waist!!!!! So ready for week 2. Good luck too you!!!!!!
  • missyleighRN82
    Options
    The first week I received the program, I did the "new to class" mode for a couple of days. I had already lost 22 lbs before I started but I was starting to plateau. However, after just doing the classes for a couple days I had lost 2 lbs. So I am excited to see what it will be after the first week and so on. I didn't do the 5 day inferno plan yet but I may do it later.

Congradulations on your weight loss so far.
  • remarkableregimens
    Options
    I will be starting my 3rd week on Monday. I LOVE the program. Are you ladies doing the class schedule or the prep schedule? I am doing the prep schedule. I did a few of the HIIT workouts, but didn't care for them much. I really like the longer workouts. I did Turbo Jam a few years back and wanted to get more of a challenge and I think TF will do just that! I can't believe how energized these workouts are making me! So much fun!! Can't wait to see some results!

Good luck everyone!
  • maurapie
    maurapie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I LOVE TURBOFIRE! It is so much fun, and I have to say my favorite class is the core 20- as challenging as it is, I think it is the fastest 20 minutes ever. Chalene Johnson really inspires me also, I'm doing her 30 day challenge (Day 26!), and it is awesome, I feel more in control of my life than I ever have. If you have about 10 minutes to spend everyday, I highly recommend it to anyone (Just google it- it's free!)
  • missyleighRN82
    Options
    I am doing the class schedule. Tomorrow starts week 2:happy:
  • maurapie
    Options
    :happy: Congrats on your first week! I got to week 4, but I have an Air Force PT test coming up, so I've been focusing more on running and push ups lately (although I do mix in an occasional HIIT, Core 20, or Stretch 40). My test is on the 31st, so I'll be starting back up again soon! I'm just not sure if I should start all over or continue from where I left off...
  • Sarahbear83
    Sarahbear83 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 of the Inferno Plan. I have to pace myself and not get discouraged about keeping up. It's rough but it's a lot of fun.
  • maurapie
    Options
    I just finished Day 2 of the Inferno Plan. I have to pace myself and not get discouraged about keeping up. It's rough but it's a lot of fun.

You can do it!! The great thing about DVDs is that you can go at your own pace and skill level- plus you can always hit pause if you really need it (just make sure to hit play again! LOL)
  • missyleighRN82
    Options
    I think my favorite workout so far is Fire 45! I love the music and moves.
  • momieof2boys
    Options
    I just started this week today will be day 3, rest day. I am doing the "Prep Schedule" and I LOVE IT! :) I think out of all the programs I have tried this is my favorite and most motivating.
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    I am on week 2 and even after doing all the workouts, that 20 minute HIIT left me a little sore today. Guess that means I was working hard, so its a good pain. And it mostly only hurts when I'm walking up stairs. I started TF in February but got off track half way through week 3, so I'm hoping I can keep going this time around. It does get easier!
  • Confidently
    Confidently Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I am excited that you are here! I just started Turbo FIre today! My first workout was grand, but it reminded me of what poor shape I am currently in.... not for long!

What are you goals and expectations with TF?
  • a2gal
    a2gal Posts: 1
    Options
    I am on the first week of TF. Today was the TF 55 EZ. It was not easy. I am really loving the program, though. I think I will love it even more once I can get the moves down.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I'm am in my third week of doing Turbo Fire and so far it's been really fun and tough at the same time. My favorite so far has been Fire 45 EZ Class.
  • maurapie
    Options
    I am on the first week of TF. Today was the TF 55 EZ. It was not easy. I am really loving the program, though. I think I will love it even more once I can get the moves down.

Yes! I had way more fun once I started getting everything down
    and having the music "Fired Up" really gets me in the zone :bigsmile: Lol
  • missyleighRN82
    Options
    How does everyone record their turbo fire workouts? Especially the 20 minute core workout.
  • remarkableregimens
    Options
    I just log everything in my log on myfitnesspal, under 'cardio'. I was going to enter all the strength training ones under strength training, but then it asks for number of reps, etc...So, I log everything under the cardio section.

HTH!
  • remarkableregimens
    Options
    I'm am in my third week of doing Turbo Fire and so far it's been really fun and tough at the same time. My favorite so far has been Fire 45 EZ Class.

I am just starting my 4th week :) And, I agree, the 45EZ class is my favorite, too!! I've only done the other 45 workout once...and it seemed to be a lot of jumping around, which isn't good when my children are napping...so, I've been sticking with the 45ez Class. SO FUN!!

ps...anyone get their husband/boyfriends in on the fun? I really want my hubby to try it.. i think he thinks it's too dancy, though.
  • hlataylor
    Options
    I fell off the bus with turbofire! I really need to get back on track because I'm only a week behind! How does everyone stay motivated?