Good-tasting yogurts?

Options
I'm not the biggest fan of yogurt but I think it's a great snack & I'm trying to find ones I might like. I like the boston cream pie ones by Yoplait but I start to get tired of eating just those. I also like the key lime pie one & pretty much all lemon flavored yogurts. I've tried the fruity greek yogurts & wasn't a huge fan. Anybody else out there sort of not a big yogurt fan, but has found flavors they can tolerate? I'd love ideas :) Oh I like vanilla too! I'd just like to broaden my choices :)

Replies

• alazarus
    alazarus Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Yogurt is hard! I've started eating plain, nonfat yogurt from Dannon. Plain, nonfat yogurt tastes gross at first (I put honey in mine, sometimes granola too), but it's so much cleaner than other, "fun" yogurts. Just compare the ingredients-- the other flavored yogurts have so much weird stuff in them, but plain nonfat only contains milk/yogurt and pectin.
  • bunnysone
    bunnysone Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    the BEST one you can eat for its properties is the Jalna range. Not sure if you have it over there or not, but I eat the plain organic one and either mix it with some fresh or frozen fruit, or use it as a dip and cut up apples and pears to dip into it!

Very filling too!
  • manda907
    manda907 Posts: 22
    Options
    I eat plain yogurt from Lucerne (not sure if they sell nationwide), their Vanilla is also pretty good but I prefer plain oddly.
  • beatlemom
    beatlemom Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    yoplait pineapple upside down cake
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Try the Thick and Creamy Blueberry Pie from Yoplait. The texture takes a bit of getting used to but once you do its amazing. Also the Walmart Brand Vanilla is really yummy.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    I like the non fat plain greek yogurt. I dress it up as I like. I load it up with fresh or frozen berries or other fresh fruit, or sugar free pudding, or sweeten with the SF flavored coffee syrups.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Not a fan of yoghurt either but i did have a yoplait forme passionfruit yesterday, it was really nice
  • RitaPrior
    RitaPrior Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I could not eat yogurt until this year. I found Dannon Delights and I love them.
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I would stay away from yoplait. There is so much sugar in it. Greek yogurt is best. You can add fruit to it. I find it hard to eat plain. I also do whey protein for after work outs. I get the jillian michaels chocolate flavored one and you can add it to yogurt . If I do just yogurt I usually have dannon light and fit. .
  • mayree1979
    mayree1979 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I like the Dannon Fit they only have 60 calories in 6 oz and are lower in sugar. I have tried all flavors and havent found a bad on. That is usually my breakfast w/ cup of fresh berries.....yummy
  • gmarchese
    Options
    Chobani has the best greek yogurts ever! They taste amazing and are high in protein and non fat. The calories range from 100-160 but they're so much better than yoplait and all the other yogurts with aspartame. Trust me they taste lovely
    there's the website ----> http://www.chobani.com/
    hope I helped :)
  • karenmholmes
    Options
    I am loving the vanilla. Yum, yum.
  • alissamurrie
    alissamurrie Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    When I want something sweet I'll have Fiber One key lime yogurt with a single graham cracker square crumbled into it...only 85 calories.
  • katiejarr
    katiejarr Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    For a yummy treat I eat non fat frozen yogurt from our local Yogurt Island, but most frozen yogurt now is about 70-100 cals per 4 ounces, so you can fit into your daily cals.
  • queenkimie
    Options
    If you have a Fresh and Easy near you...try thier brand of Greek Yogurt. It's not as think as others and yummy. It does have sugar but hey :)
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Chobani has the best greek yogurts ever! They taste amazing and are high in protein and non fat. The calories range from 100-160 but they're so much better than yoplait and all the other yogurts with aspartame. Trust me they taste lovely
    there's the website ----> http://www.chobani.com/
    hope I helped :)

I've tried the strawberry one I think! Soo many people love those haha. It tasted bitter to me :/ What flavors do you recommend? =]
  • michelletyler38
    michelletyler38 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    When I want something sweet I'll have Fiber One key lime yogurt with a single graham cracker square crumbled into it...only 85 calories.

That sounds really good!
  • gmarchese
    Options
    The trick is with Chobani if you get the fruit ones you need to mix the fruit from the bottom all around.
    I love the blueberry one and the peach one
    Lately I've been getting the plain or vanilla one and adding fresh berries to it (strawberries (46 calories in one cup whole), blueberries (23 calories in 30 berries), raspberries(31 calories in 30 berries) you can add granola too maybe that will help.
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I would stay away from yoplait. There is so much sugar in it. Greek yogurt is best. You can add fruit to it. I find it hard to eat plain. I also do whey protein for after work outs. I get the jillian michaels chocolate flavored one and you can add it to yogurt . If I do just yogurt I usually have dannon light and fit. .

I checked on here and some of the greek yoghurts have double the sugar content of Yoplait
  • megmarkey
    Options
    I eat the Fage Total 0% Greek Yogurt almost every day. It has the best texture ever. It has 15 grams of protein per 6 oz serving. I like to eat it drizzled with a little honey, or with chopped red grapes and powered cinnamon. Both of those combos are completely delicious!