NEED FRIENDS PLEASE!!

Options
Hi guys! I'm new to my fitness pal and I will succeed in this! I have counted points, I have drank slim-fast, and I have become obsessed with food through trying to reach an "ideal" weight, which I never have maintained for more than a few months. I'm ready to stop dieting and make this healthy living a lifestyle change. I know how to eat healthy and I know what CONSISTENT exercise can do you for your body...therefore, I'm ready to get started with this new and healthy "lifestyle"! My first goal is to start running consistently. I WANT to be a runner SO I NEED FRIENDS!!! ADD ME SO WE CAN DO THIS TOGETHER!!!

Replies

• veggeslady
    Options
    You can do this!!! I will add you!!
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    this site is awesome....add me if you would like :smile:
  • jrm29
    jrm29 Posts: 39
    Options
    Awesome attitude!!! Great start already :) I'll add you!
  • nursegessica
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me to your list. The more the merrier. :happy:
  • gidjet11
    gidjet11 Posts: 86
    Options
    I want to be a runner too! Sending a friend request! :bigsmile:
  • az1cowgirl
    Options
    You can do this! I have added you as a friend and I look forward to your progress.
  • cat3nv
    cat3nv Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Support is so important. You can add me if you like.

Good luck on this journey.
  • babygurl1
    babygurl1 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome, your in the right spot...feel free to add me if you like. I am in the process of training to run a 1/2 marathon. I love to run myself
  • Gretsie
    Gretsie Posts: 4
    Options
    Congratulations on making the decision to get off the diet wagon and on to a healthy eating plan for life. You can add me as well. Cheers, Greta (aka Zaksmom)
  • srobinson1217
    srobinson1217 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also!! I've just stared running again. I'm not fast by any means, but that's okay, I'll build up to it. I really do enjoy it, and your right the more support the better, we all have our times when we really need it!!! Good luck, and congrats on deciding to be a HEALTHY you!!!:smile:
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm not a runner, but I'm a major exerciser in other areas & I LOVE your screen name! Feel free to add me, and good luck!