Looking for friends for support :)

Options
Hi my name is Marie. This is the end of week 4 for me and I'm down 7 pounds. I live a crazy busy life and some days its difficult to stay healthy and positive...any new friends would be great :)

Replies

• joanipowell
    joanipowell Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I need support too. :flowerforyou:
  • BlessedMomX2
    BlessedMomX2 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Added you :-) I can always use more friends too!
  • ruhimaach
    ruhimaach Posts: 171
    Options
    I am new to MFP as well! I'm going to send you a friend request. Let's keep each other motivated :)
  • OneBKDiva
    OneBKDiva Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie, you can add me, we all are in this together GOOD LUCK!!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi Marie! Your right, its a crazy busy world, but we just have to make time for ourselves too in addition to other people!
    I would love to be your friend, feel free to add me!
  • tobitude
    tobitude Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I would enjoy a few friends as well for support you can add me!!!!
  • bblonskidesigns
    Options
    adding you right now! :)
  • seastarswimming
    seastarswimming Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new also. Just joined a healthy eating group locally and this tracker was recommended. Been through a lot health wise and trying to get back on track. I'm new to these kind of community forums and looking for some support and friends. Thanks.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Add me if you like,,, I to have BUSY life more like HECTIC at times.
  • mcmcat13
    mcmcat13 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Adding you now! I have few friends on here and more would just get me motivated!!! :)
  • kmyers9
    kmyers9 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you like...I have been thinking about trying to find a "buddy":)
  • becca2006
    becca2006 Posts: 26
    Options
    hi :) add me :) I'm not doing great right now and an another supporter would be great for me too! :)
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    I don't know how to add, but you can add me. We can ALL use support :)
  • runninggal70
    Options
    Hi everyone - I'm brand new here and am looking to see if I can help support others and vice versa - I am recovering from a running injury but am no longer able to run much, so I've gained back quite a few pounds (15) and now it has to stop so I'm looking for other ways to workout and get this undercontrol.

Have a great week everyone ! :smooched:
    Renee
  • rebekah_anne81
    Options
    Yes, please...sign me up. I don't have a lot of "friends" and would love to have more for support as well!