Insanity... in a apartment?

Options
Hey guys I'm considering getting Insanity but I live in a second floor apartment with a crabby neighbor downstairs. How much am I going to piss her off with this video? If this isn't going to be possible any other suggestions with less jumping around? Thanks!

Replies

• polido54
    polido54 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Have you thought about P90X? There is really only one workout that includes a lot of jumping. I just moved into a second floor apartment and have been trying to decide if I am going to do some of my insanity dvds. Right now I am more concerned with getting my running back up to speed, but on rainy days I may see how upset I make the neighbors haha
  • rachpiper720
    Options
    Hey! Insanity videos aren't very long (35-40 min) and you are maybe jumping around for 2/3 of the time. Maybe talk to your neighbor and see when they are up and about and coordinate a good workout time. P90x is a little less jumping around because most of the videos when you are doing the classic version are strength training and you don't jump too much. Jillian Michael's video's are a less jumping, but IMO are not as challenging. www.bodyrock.tv have some workouts that are only 10-30 minutes long with some jumping around and are extremely challenging. Other than those, I haven't done any other videos. Hope this helps.
  • claire0928
    claire0928 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions. I have p90x, but I'm bored with the dvds. Has anyone done Turbo Fire? Do you jump around a lot with it?