A Week in and Looking For Support

Options
Hi I'm a new mom and looking for friends for support to help keep me motivated.

Replies

• superk
    superk Posts: 5
    Options
    Good job making the first step of being here. I find this site really does help me stay aware of the things I am putting in my mouth. Being a new Mom is stressful. I have three wonderful children and I know what it is like to balance yourself with being a mom. Best of luck. :)
  • Rachel_wa
    Rachel_wa Posts: 20
    Options
    You've come to the right place! Please feel free to add me! I've only been using the site for almost a week but it's kept me on top of my diet and exercise!! Good luck on your journey!
  • loveandprideforever
    loveandprideforever Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...your official tracking device. Ha ha. When you have a good day, enjoy it and give yourself some credit! When you have a bad day, don't dwell, but recognize that you will do better tomorrow (and then actually DO BETTER tomorrow).

Use MFP like you text message (if you do, that is. haha). Every time you put something into your mouth, log it. Don't log until you eat it. Feel free to check on the calorie count via the search base if you are thinking of ordering something that you expect to be high in calories or if you are looking for the lowest calorie option.

Expect to be surprised by how much you really can stick to your guns about being seriously working towards a goal.

AND ABOVE ALL ELSE: Believe that you can do this! Work with others to stay accountable! Never think it's too late to change!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Feel free to add me as a friend! I love to lend support to others :0)