Zumba

Options
Has anyone tried the Zumba game for Wii? Is it worth the money? I've done the Let's Dance game and loved it so was wondering if the Zumba was fun as well. Thanks in advance.

Replies

• NurseChristy3
    NurseChristy3 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was wondering that exact same thing! Im interested but would like to see more reviews first
  • Norma_24
    Norma_24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Its really Awesome I love it seems like I sweat more with the game than the videos!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    Love it - Beginner to Advanced - lots of choices. Burn is GREAT and I take three classes a week AND have the DVD's.
  • mirapaigew
    mirapaigew Posts: 107
    Options
    Love it! I don't play it now that we have Zumba for Kinect, but the Wii game is just as awesome!
  • lpummell73
    lpummell73 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I got the Zumba fitness dvd and am waiting for it. Hopefully it will be fun!! i have heard rave reviews about the zumba for the wii!! : )
  • HarmonyJames815
    Options
    would you still happen to have the zumba game for wii? im looking for it but its pretty pricey everywhere.
  • arisbett
    arisbett Posts: 27
    Options
    I just got it this Saturday!!! I did about 10 minutes, I couldn't even do the 20 mins for beginners. But I was sweating like crazy. I enjoyed it. Its going to be part of my workout for tonight!
  • dede08
    dede08 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I really want to try this. It looks soo fun! They offer classes at my gym. Is it really complex? (I have zero rhythm so should I just buy the DVD to avoid making a fool of myself?)
  • Michelemybelle
    Michelemybelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it for 3 weeks and LOVE it! I got it for $39.99 at Best Buy. It took me about 10 days to work up from the beginner 20 minute class to the intermediate 45 minute classes. It also has 45 minute expert classes. I sweat A LOT (which I used to hate):tongue: but it's so much fun, I do it 6 days a week! I think it's worth the investment.
  • Michelemybelle
    Michelemybelle Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Ooh! I really want to try this. It looks soo fun! They offer classes at my gym. Is it really complex? (I have zero rhythm so should I just buy the DVD to avoid making a fool of myself?)

I don't either, which is why I choose to do it in the privacy of my own home. My kids laugh at me, but I don't care. :smile:
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I love it! I have no rhythm, and am not coordinated, but after about 5 weeks I'm starting to really feel like i"m dancing more than just moving!
  • kswietek
    kswietek Posts: 80
    Options
    I am going to buy the Zumba for Kinect, I can't wait to get it. I've been taking zumba at the gym and now I can do it at home too!