Starting Atkins Induction Phase today....

Options
So here goes....MOTIVATION MOTIVATION MOTIVATION!

Replies

• benfullman
    Options
    Good luck!! I have tried the Atkins Diet its great..... but not for me!!
  • judswi
    judswi Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    stay strong and track everything that you eat, the first week is the worst. Good luck
  • caroay
    caroay Posts: 6
    Options
    How funny! I am starting that, too. It's not the same thing, it's called "Dukan Diet" but it's based on the same principles. I hope I am strong enough to survive the first couple of days! Any ideas on how to tweak MFP totals?
  • GoJoMom2448
    Options
    I've heard of the Dukan "diet"....You'll have to keep Me up to date on how it works out for You. I'm new to this site so I really can't elaborate on it; however, I think it's going to be pretty good. It seems as if Everyone here so far is really nice and helpful. Add Me as a friend if You'd like :):smile:
  • ale21KBeijing2011
    Options
    What is Duncan Diet and atkins induction phase please explain!!! You could always try zumba its fun its a great workout i burned about 600 calories in 60 minutes
  • SammieGetsFit
    SammieGetsFit Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I've been doing Atkins for 3 weeks now. Best of luck to you! Feel free to add me as a friend if you need a little extra encouragement. :)
  • caroay
    caroay Posts: 6
    Options
    I will keep everyone posted on Dukan diet... as soon as I learn more about it! I started it today... basically no veggies, no fruit or carbs for a few days. Just proteins and fat free dairy!
    More soon!
  • shorty702
    shorty702 Posts: 57
    Options
    Good luck ! I'm now on my 2nd week :) I've lost 7 lbs. so far. I may stay on induction for 2 more weeks if I can. I admit, I've slipped a little here and there but I compensate through workout. And I agree, Zumba is fantastic! A better burn than walking I think.