Perrier. Is it bad for you like soda or OK to drink?

Options
I like Perrier water. Is it OK to drink it or it is harmful for your body somehow? Does anyone know here?:flowerforyou:

Replies

• _LA_
    _LA_ Posts: 111
    Options
    It's water - definitely good for you! Drink up!

I have heard some buzz that drinking carbonated bevs can affect your calcium level, but a mineral water...hard to see it. If you're only drinking one or two a day I wouldn't worry about it. If you're drinking more than that, you could make sure you're supplenting Calcium to be sure..most sources recommend women supplementing Calcium anyway!
  • valleyrose99
    valleyrose99 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    It's water with bubbles. It only hurts the wallet.
  • becca1282
    becca1282 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Yea - I agree, however, I drink diet cola and I know that has all sorts of issues because of the aspartme. It's worth checking for aspartme in any carbonated drinks you may have. Any reliable source online can tell you the negative effects of that ingredient!
  • Starrotts
    Starrotts Posts: 164
    Options
    as long as its sodium free its just bubble water....
  • merrillfoster
    merrillfoster Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    mmmm.....bubbles :)
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Not bad for you, though some bubbly water has a bit of sodium. I don't think it's enough to be concerned about but it would be worth checking the label and logging it.
    I've also read that it can damage your teeth so it's probably better if you aren't sipping it all day.
    Overall, a much better choice than flavoured fuzzies.