havent logged in for weeks..

Options
for a while ive been good with logging in, counting calories, working out everyday and ive posted a hanful of times about how im not loosing etc but for the past month, maybe a lil more i just stopped. i actually got an inner arm tattoo and was unable to work out till he healed a lil bit but after that i just stopped trying. i dont know if its lack of motivation or what, but even writing this..i still dont want to start up again, i think its because to me, theres no pint if im not seeing any results.

i still have 10-11 pds to loose to get to my pre baby weight, 15-16 to my goal...id be happy just to get to my pre baby weight again. ive tried different eating, different calorie goals, i did alot of cardio- even jillain micahels dvds which are def a workout..i even started the 30 day shred but didnt see any change in L1- and before i could go onto L2-i got my tattoo...which isent finished, and this sat ill be finishing it up so it will have to heal all over again.

im just..bla
i wouldnt even care about "results on the scale" if i could see a physical change in my body..if alll the things i was doing was making my thighs and arms and stomach smaller..i wouldnt care what the # on the scale was. but im seeing neither.

ive read the blogs on here about how hard it is to loose the last few pounds, i dont have a thyroid issue, i find the worksouts i do challanging, so its not like im doing enough..and i try to eat as healthy as possible.

so as much as i wanna loose or see change in my body, im kinda at the point of why start up again, i havent seen a change doing this for 12 months.i think ivd lost 8 pounds in a year, which yes, it is something but not enough to notice a change.

Replies

• sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    are you measuring your foods out or just guessing? measuring them ALL makes a huge difference.
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    i dont eat like HUGe portions but i dont measure, the only stuff i do measure is if lets say a recipe calls for 1 cup of beans- i put 1 cup of beans....i just figure out how many calories im eating in each meal, i have a 13 month old, so i really cant take alot of time to measure, prepare or cook.
  • tanniew78
    tanniew78 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    If you arent motivated then Im not sure how we can help you. You have to want to do this. No one else can do that for you.
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    If you arent motivated then Im not sure how we can help you. You have to want to do this. No one else can do that for you.

its not that i dont want too..believe me, ive been trying for a while..but im not seeing any results..at all..i can start back up today doing everything i did and i bet in 6 month sfrom now ill be the same weight and no inches lost anywhere.
  • 7vargovl
    7vargovl Posts: 3
    Options
    I was not losing and started to feel unmotivated, however my trainer said to stay within 25 grams of fat per day. I am eating 1500 calories and I dropped 4.1 pounds this week just by changing my daily fat goal. The other poster is right too. You have to measure everything. I have a 16 month old, but you just have to do it, it doesn't take that long. Good luck!!! You can do it!!!