Does anybody have any idea's on how to lose belly fat?

Options
Okay.. I've lost a lot of weight but I want to lose some of this belly fat but the only problem is I have Costochondritis also known as tietze's syndrome.. ( which is inflammation of the cartilage and bones of the chest wall)... and I'm trying to find an exercise that wont hurt my upper body while I'm trying to do it... Does anyone have any ideas???:smile:

26920.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• ladylaycee
    Options
    Okay.. I've lost a lot of weight but I want to lose some of this belly fat but the only problem is I have Costochondritis also known as tietze's syndrome.. ( which is inflammation of the cartilage and bones of the chest wall)... and I'm trying to find an exercise that wont hurt my upper body while I'm trying to do it... Does anyone have any ideas???:smile:

26920.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • nightangelstars
    nightangelstars Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Hmm. Well the first two that come to mind are walking and ellipticals, but it depends on what kinds of things cause difficulties for you. Both those are low-impact. Or maybe stair-stepping even, I have a mini-stepper and I love it. Just my two cents.
  • JennyGetsFit
    JennyGetsFit Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    sorry, wrong thread!!!

Oopps...
  • EvilPIB
    EvilPIB Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Do you anyone who owns "The Bean"? It's an inexpensive piece of equipment (plastic, inflatable chair in the shape of a bean) that allows you to do abdominal workouts along with a few others, without straining the rest of your body. It also has the option of an upgrade to allow resistance bands. I own it and enjoy using it because it keeps me off of the floor (bad back/neck/hips). Just a thought