Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

BOOBS :)

I love Mine, but lately ( especially now down 30 lbs yay me ) it seems like my belly butten is trying to suck them up. My once perky full friends have shrunk.

I am now well off enough that I am able, if I really wanted, to go under the knife and easily fix my little problem, but am wondering what I should try, if anything first? I know there are some ways to tighten the muscles under my girls, etc. but dont know any of this.

Advice or comments?

I want my girls to be happy again!!!!!

Replies

• Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    bump
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    hmm its tough to say. I don't think there is anything you can do to get them back to 100% perkiness...... but thats a natural change with age and the addition and loss of adipose tissue. You can tighten the pectoralis major and minor beneath your "girls" but i dont think you can do much with "skin".

I hope someone will be able to give you a better answer
  • Able0104
    Able0104 Posts: 23 Member
    I have the same problem!!!!!! I have ddd's at the moment and I don't know what im gonna do when I get to my goal weight. I want them to be perky but im afraid Im gonna have extra skin and yuckies. So ive been considering going under the knife.
  • fallon144
    fallon144 Posts: 40
    I had surgery before all my weight loss and have never regretted it. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made, however, I had surgery to correct an imbalance of size between my breasts, not to get implants, although I do have one. My feelings then and now are, if you are self conscious and/or this is really affecting your self-esteem etc... then you need to do this. It only matters to you! I wouldn't advocate going very big though because you are doing this so you don't sag, not to get big boobs.

You should see a doctor to find out your options first. If you lived in NJ I would recommend mine. Good luck!
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    I have no advice, but it is a common problem. I was just talking about this with my mom yesterday. I think the only thing that can help is a good VS shopping spree!!!

Slightly more serious, you can do chest exercises (bench, push ups, flies) to build up the muscles , but it isn't going to help any sort of skin issue. But it won't hurt either!
  • sarahleelee
    sarahleelee Posts: 79 Member
    Push ups and chest presses! Anything you can do to lift your pectoral muscles :)
  • Brady_
    Brady_ Posts: 108 Member
    booooobs;

Go for it jenna, just dont go toooo large.. i dont like when its like "WHOA she got new boobies" but i want them too eventually down the road. They are a big part of ones self esteem in my opinion, doo it then buy me a pair, k thanks
  • leafyq
    leafyq Posts: 21
    Are you wanting implants, or a lift? If you can afford it and are comfortable with it, I would definitely say go for it. As an E cup, I know I will have a lift a few years down the road, personally.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    I am thinking of a lift only. However...maybe a SMALLLL implant, like super small? and if they can add in a little lipo in my arpits for free that would be great haha
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    I know I have this problem! But it is (and was) a combination of mom boobs and weight loss!!! I just wear good bras. My husband doesn't really care that there is a little extra skin so I'm not too worried. As long as I look good in a shirt I'm happy :)