I lost Weight!!!!!

Options
I'm so happy, I weighed myself this morning and I was 5 lbs lighter. I'm not sure if it was water weight or what but it's still a lost. I hope it keeps going in that direction. Yah for me!!!:happy:

Replies

• squamishgirl
    Options
    I'm so happy, I weighed myself this morning and I was 5 lbs lighter. I'm not sure if it was water weight or what but it's still a lost. I hope it keeps going in that direction. Yah for me!!!:happy:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Congrats!!!! It is such a great feeling even if it was just water weight. I am in the same with you I am only down 2lbs but my week isn't over till next Tuesday. Again keep up the great work.
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: Congrats!!!! It is such a great feeling even if it was just water weight. I am in the same with you I am only down 2lbs but my week isn't over till next Tuesday. Again keep up the great work.
  • tyme4me
    tyme4me Posts: 17
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You're on your way to your goal!! Best of Luck!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Good for you! Now don't weigh for a couple of days... an increase tomorrow my dampen your spirit! Wait it out till next weeks weigh-in!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! Every pound feels like a milestone, I know this because in Feb. I was 232 pounds. Don't get discouraged if the scale isn't as nice tomorrow, if you've seen the -5 once you'll be there before you know it!!! Yah!!:bigsmile:
  • gazellegirl
    gazellegirl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! it feels so good to see those changes. and you have made it thru one week! Just imagine where you will be in three more weeks. Just keep your eye on the future and your fingers on the keyboard logging everything... You will be amazed. Congratulations!!! :flowerforyou: