VITAMINS

Options
I am in search of a good vitamin that doesn't contain caffeine. I am still trying to get some energy.

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I take a multi plus a B12 supplement (because my doctor did the blood work to determine I was deficient) and I use either the Whole Foods 365 brand or Nature Made. No caffeine, I absorb both brands well, and they don't contain other preservatives or junky stuff. You can usually find Nature Made on sale at Walgreens, CVS etc. for 50% off or buy one get one free just about every other week.
  • togden
    togden Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    I order a powder formed multivitamin from a friend ..... http://www.marketamerica.com/topproducts-13053/isotonix-multivitamin.htm

I love it
  • MeolaCharles
    Options
    I take Nature Made Multi plus calcium & D3 for Her, and B-12 promote extra energy and boost metabolism.
  • MissAllison
    Options
    Shaklee Vitalizer multi-vitamin. They also have a CorEnergy tablet and an energy chew you could try if you are specifically looking for an energy boost. Kinda pricey, but great products.

...I just checked and the energy products may contain caffeine because they contain green tea - but the labels are viewable online so you can take a look if you are interested.