Hi....Im April and I am looking for friends

Options
I am looking for motivated people that can help keep me motivated and I will do the same for you! I have used this site off and on for several years but just gotten serious with it this January. I have lost 17lbs since November and cant wait to lose more!! Seeing the changes in my body are so rewarding!!! I have a great enthusiasm when it comes to eating right and exercising and I am looking for friends that have the same. Thanks.....:smile:

Replies

• bhb301
    bhb301 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hey April, I'm Brenda, feel free to friend me
  • mitts1970
    mitts1970 Posts: 56
    Options
    HI - I'm April too :) Please friend me and we can motivate each other - I'm terrible at staying motivated! You've done great so far and am so glad you are so excited and feel better about how you feel and look - that's so motivating in itself! Welcome and let's go at it together!

April
    mitts1970
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    welcome april.......good on you for kicking on...
  • dean0721
    dean0721 Posts: 143
    Options
    welcome april.......good on you for kicking on...
  • alex51026
    alex51026 Posts: 71
    Options
    Welcome April! You will love MFP.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Hi April - I have lost 26 pounds over the last several months. I have no idea what I weigh currently because I gave up the scale for Lent but I know I am rocking it because I bought pants that were 2 sizes smaller!
    Check out my profile and be sure to friend me if you think I can help support you!
  • Hinto
    Hinto Posts: 52
    Options
    Hi, welcome. The site works way better when you're engaged with the community. Feel free to 'friend' me!
  • mfkfoster
    mfkfoster Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Welcom April, Feel free to friend me. I have lost 40 pounds since November. I still have a bunch more to go.
    We can do this together!
  • pkd1
    pkd1 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hi Im Paula you can friend me
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi April! Friend me and we can motivate each other!
  • Dizzyone825
    Options
    Hi April feel free to friend me.. Best of luck to you!
  • liljen79
    liljen79 Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi April! Welcome! Good luck on your journey and feel free to add me!
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Hi April... you came to the right place! Its full of great people and great info to help you reach your goals!!
  • ell5185
    ell5185 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi April, I just began three weeks ago, and I need more friends, so feel free to add me, too :)
  • oheatheroh
    oheatheroh Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi April, I'm Heather and I just started a week ago. Add me!
  • dawnemjh
    dawnemjh Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! You can do it! feel free to friend me!!
  • bobbijo72
    bobbijo72 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi April.. friend me if you like.. i am a member of many weight loss sites but i love this one best.. its the only one i stick with daily... keep up the good work! :-)
  • biged335
    biged335 Posts: 734
    Options
    Hey April... I've been on this site about a week and half. This is a great tool to help you on your way. Keep pushing and you'll get where you want. Feel free to add me..