BOOBS :)

Options
I love Mine, but lately ( especially now down 30 lbs yay me ) it seems like my belly butten is trying to suck them up. My once perky full friends have shrunk.

I am now well off enough that I am able, if I really wanted, to go under the knife and easily fix my little problem, but am wondering what I should try, if anything first? I know there are some ways to tighten the muscles under my girls, etc. but dont know any of this.

Advice or comments?

I want my girls to be happy again!!!!!

Replies

• Jillk1023
    Jillk1023 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    bump
  • nurse_chris
    nurse_chris Posts: 189
    Options
    hmm its tough to say. I don't think there is anything you can do to get them back to 100% perkiness...... but thats a natural change with age and the addition and loss of adipose tissue. You can tighten the pectoralis major and minor beneath your "girls" but i dont think you can do much with "skin".

I hope someone will be able to give you a better answer
  • Able0104
    Able0104 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem!!!!!! I have ddd's at the moment and I don't know what im gonna do when I get to my goal weight. I want them to be perky but im afraid Im gonna have extra skin and yuckies. So ive been considering going under the knife.
  • fallon144
    fallon144 Posts: 40
    Options
    I had surgery before all my weight loss and have never regretted it. It was one of the best decisions I've ever made, however, I had surgery to correct an imbalance of size between my breasts, not to get implants, although I do have one. My feelings then and now are, if you are self conscious and/or this is really affecting your self-esteem etc... then you need to do this. It only matters to you! I wouldn't advocate going very big though because you are doing this so you don't sag, not to get big boobs.

You should see a doctor to find out your options first. If you lived in NJ I would recommend mine. Good luck!
  • HollyMac20
    HollyMac20 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I have no advice, but it is a common problem. I was just talking about this with my mom yesterday. I think the only thing that can help is a good VS shopping spree!!!

Slightly more serious, you can do chest exercises (bench, push ups, flies) to build up the muscles , but it isn't going to help any sort of skin issue. But it won't hurt either!
  • sarahleelee
    sarahleelee Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Push ups and chest presses! Anything you can do to lift your pectoral muscles :)
  • Brady_
    Brady_ Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    booooobs;

Go for it jenna, just dont go toooo large.. i dont like when its like "WHOA she got new boobies" but i want them too eventually down the road. They are a big part of ones self esteem in my opinion, doo it then buy me a pair, k thanks
  • leafyq
    leafyq Posts: 21
    Options
    Are you wanting implants, or a lift? If you can afford it and are comfortable with it, I would definitely say go for it. As an E cup, I know I will have a lift a few years down the road, personally.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I am thinking of a lift only. However...maybe a SMALLLL implant, like super small? and if they can add in a little lipo in my arpits for free that would be great haha
  • Juniper3411
    Juniper3411 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I know I have this problem! But it is (and was) a combination of mom boobs and weight loss!!! I just wear good bras. My husband doesn't really care that there is a little extra skin so I'm not too worried. As long as I look good in a shirt I'm happy :)