right now i am totally pigging out on...

Options
hummus and cucumber.

All day I have been eating and eating. I don't know why, i'm just in binge mood today. But now I switched from cereal and oatmeal and rice and other high calorie stuff to hummus and cucumber! the cucumber is sliced thin, so its awesome and crunchy, its like having chips and dip practically.

i could eat the whole cucumber and container of hummus for 335 calories! considering how long it could occupy my mouth with munching, thats not very many!

Replies

• speckle
    speckle Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    hummus and cucumber.

All day I have been eating and eating. I don't know why, i'm just in binge mood today. But now I switched from cereal and oatmeal and rice and other high calorie stuff to hummus and cucumber! the cucumber is sliced thin, so its awesome and crunchy, its like having chips and dip practically.

i could eat the whole cucumber and container of hummus for 335 calories! considering how long it could occupy my mouth with munching, thats not very many!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    hummus and cucumber.

Know what? Tomorrow when you wake up?.....It'll be be a new day... a day to start fresh ...a day to perhaps work on planning out your meals...allowing for a treat at the end of the day. Sometimes if we know we might go bonkers by the end of the day....it can help...almost like a kid getting a reward for doing something. We know what we need/want most here and getting that won't be had by beating yourself up.

So finish up for the night, go brush your teeth, pamper yourself with lotion or something that makes you feel special... then crawl under the covers.:heart:

As you do....make a decsion that when you wake up it's a brand new day...a brand new start!:drinker:

Get yourself some good sleep and things do have a way of looking differentt in the morning:drinker:

btw..your hummus/cuke idea sounds like a winner. I'll keep that in mind....I'm new to hummus but love the herbed kind.

I'll make a point of measuring mind out next time as the first couple times I ate it ...uh, I didn't and it does add up quick. But thinly sliced cukes huh? Sounds like an easy to pack snack idea.:drinker:

See the cool things we can learn from someone even when they feel like they are in a bad place!:laugh:

Let us know how tomorrow goes...and remember nothing good is had by beating oneself up:noway: