Help! Looking for friends

Options
Hi i just joined yesterday and i was wondering if anyone would like to add me. Plus i could use someone to help me get motivated! :)

Replies

• shandy32
    shandy32 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP this is a lovely site xxxx
  • AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Welcome. This is the place to be for motivation!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I added you! This is a great place to find support and encouragement. I love it here :)
  • gnastro
    gnastro Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi TerrySimmons,
    I will add you as my friend. Good Luck with weight loss.I check the site often, you can add me as your friend.

Gina
  • Thorneapple
    Thorneapple Posts: 154
    Options
    Welcome!
  • gomezdowns
    gomezdowns Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Adding you! Motivation on the way!!! :wink:
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    Welcome !! sent you an add :)
  • Patti5005
    Patti5005 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi. I just started today so I'm hoping to get motivated also!! I actually exercised this morning and ate oatmeal for breakfast so I've been successful for oh.........about............4 hours! :bigsmile:

I'm gonna count calories and set my goal at 1200 calories a day. I know that's really low but if I shoot for 1200, maybe I'll actually do1400. And I'm gonna try to exercise 30 minutes a day.

It's all a mind game for me and I have made up my mind!!!! I'm going to Vegas in August and want to wear shorts! So there is my incentive besides the fact that I can't fit into any of my size 18 clothes.

I need to lose a total of 75 pounds, wow! I just now did the math and figured out the actual number! I'm gonna focus on a smaller goal of 30 pounds for now and then we'll see how I feel then.

Have a Fantastic Day and GOOD LUCK!!
  • sweetmickey96
    Options
    I am ready to lose this weight. I have recently joined and starting to watch what I eat. I could use all the encouragement :)