new! just looking for support

Options
The head line says it all : )

Replies

• mickeymousedl
    Options
    I'm new here too. I just signed up and am checking the site out to see if I think it will work for me. I have always don't weight watchers in the past and I decided it was time to try something new.
  • monica208
    monica208 Posts: 229
    Options
    feel free to add me as a friend
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    Just added you
  • weighs2much
    Options
    Im newish as well. I have found that for me anyway, you need to log in EVERYDAY for this to be benificial. Otherwise you forget about it, and if you don't keep track of your calories on your own you really dont realize how many you are eating. Im pickin myself back up starting today. Maybe we can hold eachother accountable! Good luck with your Journey!
  • jabbogurl
    jabbogurl Posts: 193
    Options
    What are your goals? I'm trying to get into running to help tone and lose weight. My husband has always been a runner, so I'm trying to catch up. Feel free to add me.
  • danamfinn
    danamfinn Posts: 77
    Options
    Try C25K to help you run with your hubby. I am not a runner AT ALL. Actually 2 weeks ago I could not run for more than 2 minutes, now I am running at least 6 minutes non stop, the program is wonderful. You can download it to your IPOD and it tells you when to run, walk, cool down, warm up, or you can print out the program if you don't have an ipod.

It is only 30 minutes and a great way to start your workout for the day.

Welcome and good luck!
  • FitnessChefJime
    FitnessChefJime Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!