Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start

Options
Has anyone used the Biggest Loser 30 Day Jump Start book? It's been collecting dust on my bookshelf for a couple years now. I think I might give it another go because I have 5 weeks to do as much work as possible before a big event. Has anyone had any success using it?

Replies

• Charlesworth09
    Charlesworth09 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on day 12. I am really liking it. And when I came into work today, I had several compliments. So I say, go for it. =)
  • weighs2much
    Options
    I personally haven't used it, but my sister is using it and has lost 10 pounds! She LOVES it and has had great sucess with it. I think I may go get it! Good luck!
  • Haflagirl
    Options
    My husband and I have cycled through it once and we still keep the book for recipes. The only problem we had with it was that many of the ingredients you'd have to buy a lot of (because that's how it's sold), but you'd only use a little in the recipe. Also, some recipes make up to 8 servings and there were only two of us eating the food. It made for a lot of food waste.

Still, if you plan it out well or can buy things in smaller quantities and/or halve the recipes, it's a great plan! Tasty fresh food that satisfies and helps get you eating right.
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    I got it about 2 years ago and the problem for me is that I don't really eat meat. I didn't trust myself then to tweak the recipes to make them meatless. I feel like I need a specific plan for awhile that tells me what to eat when.