IS BOOTCAMP RIGHT FOR ME?

Options
Hey everyone just wanted to get input about going to boot camp it's a local class for all women and they really push you and I really need that. By the way I'm a big girl and I have heard that really big people should do just cardio.I am into my fourth week and lovin it , but I have gained back 4 of the 5 pounds I had lost since joining MFP at the end of February. I am very frustrated because I even work out twice day 3-4 times a week and my second workout is strictly cardio. I should be shedding pounds especially since I am mainly keeping my calories under 2000 a day......HELP!

Replies

• stephilderton
    stephilderton Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    When you're talking gaining and losing under 10 pounds, you have to remember that it takes a little while for your body to adjust to things. Ovulation, dehydration, etc. can affect your weight within that scale.

Congrats on the bootcamp! I don't know if I could hang with a program like that at my weight.
  • TIFFYBABY83
    Options
    Mon 03/28/11 10:13 AM
    When you're talking gaining and losing under 10 pounds, you have to remember that it takes a little while for your body to adjust to things. Ovulation, dehydration, etc. can affect your weight within that scale.

Congrats on the bootcamp! I don't know if I could hang with a program like that at my weight.
    SW: 351lbs GW:140

I guess I wasn't looking at it like that, my big problem is if I don't see great results on the scale immediately I start to get very upset by your right my body has to adjust, Thank you and it is tough I have to modify alot of things right now but I can tell I am getting stronger :) If I can do it anybody can or least that's how I feel cuz I honestly didn't think I would last this long! Thanks for the info Happy Monday to you!