Hi From Michigan!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• geonote
    geonote Posts: 12
    Options
    Hey Misty! Good luck here! I just joined and although currently in Texas, I was raised in White Pigeon, MI. Being from south of Kalamazoo, you know where that is!
    I love this program!
    Michael
  • dieseljay74
    dieseljay74 Posts: 376
    Options
    Good luck from Livonia, MI !
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    :) TROY, MI
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from Toledo, OH. On the border:)
  • kcurtis05
    kcurtis05 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Welcome Misty!! From SE Mi here! (Westland). I wish you all the best in your journey! I am here for you!
  • travelprincess
    travelprincess Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Not from MI but we share a lake....I'm in WI.
    Welcome.
  • slyerla
    slyerla Posts: 2
    Options
    Hello! I'm from Illinois. I want to lose weight for my daughter's wedding, but also for myself. I have a long way to go. My doctor suggested this website. It is nice that it has a calulator and the tracking system all here & available for our use. Looking forward to a great journey with you all. We're all in the same boat & let's work to help each other along to meet our goals! We deserve it!
  • marrtini
    marrtini Posts: 75
    Options
    Welcome, Windsor here(so just across the border for you). Hope all is well, definitely add you ... we all need friends and support. I am trying to lose weight just to be healthier and a better role model for my daughter. I find this site, along with the support of the people on here, and motivation of the gym keeps me on track and on a steady pace.
  • LoveLiveLift
    LoveLiveLift Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Hi! And welcome! I'm also from Michigan, but in the Brighton/Howell area. Good luck to you and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • thrasherb
    Options
    Hello I am single I have 3 children 2 boys one girl My youngest in in the Air force in Germany
    I am an Interpreter for the Deaf I work at a school in the kindergarten
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Hi there.. from PA . Good luck to you. I am new to the site as well.. I really seem to like it so far.
  • MGleason2010
    MGleason2010 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Michigan as well - Royal Oak to be exact, although I am originally from Lansing and am a true SPARTAN! :)
  • msuzie
    msuzie Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also from Royal Oak, MI! I'm a Michigan alum (Go Blue!!) and a huge sports fan. I've been on MFP for a little over a month and I LOVE it. It's amazing that this wonderful resource and community are free!!
  • missyleighRN82
    Options
    Welcome! I am also from Michigan from the Flint Area.
  • losermomof3
    losermomof3 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Hello all...from the Lansing area here! I joined almost 2mts ago and have lost about 10lbs. I am wondering what do the stats stand for in the signitures?
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I'm from Port Huron!
  • timothyodell27
    Options
    Hello from Brownstown Michigan... (south of Detroit)