BLACK TEAM 10/18 WEEKEND EDITION

Options
Well, it is here, full of stuff to do and places to be and food to eat. Yes, the weekends are busier than our regular week sometimes and we get side tracked from our goals and then we feel guilty for doing whatever we did.

Well, it's time for that to stop :angry: :laugh:

Just renewing my challenge to the black team to get your workouts in first thing, errands can wait, your fitness can not. If you take a day off during the week from exercise, choose a weekend day but then make sure you get all your time in during the week.

If you aren't going to get exercise in this weekend then be mindful of what you are eating and make sure you drink plenty ..............of water :tongue:

Ok black team time to battle the middle of the week for the challenge and not forget what you are here for! :wink:

Replies

• Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    Well, it is here, full of stuff to do and places to be and food to eat. Yes, the weekends are busier than our regular week sometimes and we get side tracked from our goals and then we feel guilty for doing whatever we did.

Well, it's time for that to stop :angry: :laugh:

Just renewing my challenge to the black team to get your workouts in first thing, errands can wait, your fitness can not. If you take a day off during the week from exercise, choose a weekend day but then make sure you get all your time in during the week.

If you aren't going to get exercise in this weekend then be mindful of what you are eating and make sure you drink plenty ..............of water :tongue:

Ok black team time to battle the middle of the week for the challenge and not forget what you are here for! :wink:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Options
    I'm working again this weekend so I'm getting plenty of exercise walking from one elderly person's house to the other :wink:
    I now have Friday's off - where I make sure either I walk around town or get on the epilator - once I've taken my dear lil' doggies out of course :bigsmile: :wink:
    Good luck everyone - have a fab weekend :bigsmile:
  • Vilma
    Vilma Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I have a HUGE challenge this weekend :ohwell: Have family visiting and we are cooking up all kind of food:noway: May the Good Lord help me avoid temptation!! I think I'll be fine, my plan is to stay away as much as I can from THE table and to eat only what I really want controlling the portion. and of course, lots of water :drinker: Have a great weekend!! :happy:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I have a HUGE challenge this weekend :ohwell: Have family visiting and we are cooking up all kind of food:noway: May the Good Lord help me avoid temptation!! I think I'll be fine, my plan is to stay away as much as I can from THE table and to eat only what I really want controlling the portion. and of course, lots of water :drinker: Have a great weekend!! :happy:

I posted a topic about needing God to grant me the strength to survive a weekend out of town without going over my calories...this is what Banks said to me...

Remember this, God doesn't grant Strength, he granted us Free Will, which means we choose to have the strength or not.

In other words, you already have it, you just need to find it in yourself. Believe that you have it and you will!

best luck to you,

-Banks

I hope this helps! Good luck!:flowerforyou:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Happy Saturday, everyone! I just got back from grocery shopping...always so tempting but I did pretty good! The only "bad" thing I bought is the new Bagelfuls....hopefully I won't like them!:laugh: The commercial makes me crave them so I figured I'd get out of my system.:laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a Sunny Sunday! There's a frost on here this morning and it's COLD!!! I'm getting ready to bundle up and go walk 3-4 miles..hopefully 4 after my huge breakfast this morning. HUSBANDS...ya gotta love 'em!:laugh:
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    I wish it was bundling up time, getting closer. I guess the advantage living in Phoenix is no snow, hurricanes, tornadoes etc so I will take a little extra warmth in exchange! Besides it is only supposed to be 97 today :laugh:

Anyway, it is Sunday, this is my rest day from exercise instead I get the house cleaned, laundry done and the weeks meals prepared but today I might have to go to yoga, my back is a bit tight.

Have a great sunday I will chat at you guys tomorrow.....last chance workout day for all you Tuesday weighers! :noway:
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    So I did ok. My husband was MOD at the resort we work at and they get to have dinner in the restaurant. I figured since I had been so good for 2 weeks I deserved a free meal. we had lobster fritters, brachetta, I had a tomato and mozz salad and fillet mignon. SO good. I also had chocolate cake. I know horrible but I had been so good for 2 weeks. I even left food on the plates all of them. if this would have been 1 month ago I would have ate every last bite no matter how full I was. I drank 2 glasses of water before dinner and half a diet soda during. It was great but Now I am back on track.

Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!:flowerforyou:
  • juleeROX
    Options
    OOHH teams!!?? I want to join a team lol... How do i do that??:happy:
  • Losing_It
    Options
    OOHH teams!!?? I want to join a team lol... How do i do that??:happy:

Send a message to Canelitas and she will set you up. :flowerforyou: