Hi

Options
Hi,
My name is Glenda and I am glad to be a part of this group. I have been trying to lose weight for the past ten years. I am in desperate need of help and suppout. I want to lose 60 pounds. :heart:

Replies

• Lisabackontrack
    Options
    Hello and welcome Glenda! This site is awesome! You'll find some wonderful, supportive and very friendly people here. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • dakoerber
    dakoerber Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Welcome Glenda!!! This is a great site... you can do it!
  • shutterbug1
    Options
    HI, you can be in my support circle, I need all the support I can gather and love to support others!!!
  • amarie35
    amarie35 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    HELLO Glenda & welcome to MFP. Add me as a friend & I will LOVE to help motivate & support you in anyway that I can.

Good luck in your weight loss journey. It may be a bumpy ride, but with a little time & patience, YOU CAN & YOU WILL do it! :wink:
  • jannyiggle
    Options
    Hi Glenda, I am new to this site but so far I have found it to be really helpful. It really makes you aware what you are actually eating! I realise that my problem was relatively easy, I eat too much junk and sit around too much! I am trying to do something about it now and hope to make a difference to how I look and feel. My dog is really happy to be going on lots of walks, so we are getting fit together. If you want to add me as a friend feel free, best wishes Janice
  • rdy2bhppy07
    Options
    Welcome! I'll help! I need motivation also and I think this site is a good way to start :) We are all in this together and you can achieve anything you put your mind to!!! If you need anything at all let me know!
  • rdy2bhppy07
    Options
    Hi Glenda, I am new to this site but so far I have found it to be really helpful. It really makes you aware what you are actually eating! I realise that my problem was relatively easy, I eat too much junk and sit around too much! I am trying to do something about it now and hope to make a difference to how I look and feel. My dog is really happy to be going on lots of walks, so we are getting fit together. If you want to add me as a friend feel free, best wishes Janice

I agree! I eat and sit way too much and it needs to change!