Who loves the new Mio water enhancers?!

Options
abra526
abra526 Posts: 213 Member
I do! Before I started on MFP, I was addicted to McDonald's sweet tea. Then I found out that a large has 280 calories, and I was NOT down with that. Now, I use the Mio water enhancers in Sweet Tea and Fruit punch, and I find that I've nearly double my water intake for the day. There are sometimes when plain, cold water tastes really good, but I find that I get tired of it. This stuff is great!

Replies

• My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    LOVE the Peach Tea and the mango isn't bad either :)
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    Options
    LOVE the Peach Tea and the mango isn't bad either :)
  • AmberLiscous
    AmberLiscous Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    i love it too....sometimes i only put a couple of drops in my water just to flavor it a tiny bit...and now i am drinking 12 to 14 glasses of water now...love it!!!
  • Daisygurl7
    Daisygurl7 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I've only tried the Fruit Punch, but it was YUMMY!!!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    I've not heard of it. Where in the store is it usually displayed? Thanks.
  • MakingAChoice
    MakingAChoice Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Just remember it has Splenda in it, so if your anti-artificial sweeteners this is not the drink for you.
  • poisongirl6485
    poisongirl6485 Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I saw it near the pharmacy at walmart, near the nutritional supplement stuff, on an endcap display.
  • mksgirl83
    mksgirl83 Posts: 41
    Options
    I love the fruit punch, reminds me of being a kid in the summer drinking kool aid -without all the sugar of course!!! My daughter likes too (shes 2, she says mommy your juicy is yummy!!!) I got the free sample of it, got $1 coupon will have to pick up a new flavor!!!
  • alisons7598
    alisons7598 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I love this stuff too! I was constantly buying SoBe life water because plain water is not my favorite thing and since I basically don't drink anything BUT water now I needed something to help get it down:). I love the Peach tea and the Strawberry Watermelon ( I think that's what it is). They taste great and it doesn't take much to flavor my 32 oz water bottle so it's $ saved!
  • HelenTheKitchen
    Options
    I've been debating getting one at the store this week instead of my usual water enhancers... now I think I will. Thanks!
  • TeraMarieD
    Options
    This is crazy to read this post because I was just wondering what I could use in place of all my diet pop. I will def have to try it! :wink:
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    I'm SOOOOO glad you posted this. I'd been thinking about purchasing it, the Sweet Tea one specifically, but chickened out every time.

Off to buy some at lunchtime!! GOD BLESS YOU!!
  • abra526
    abra526 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I tried the mango peach flavor, and wasn't crazy about it, but I want to try just the peach. I'm also looking forward to the strawberry/watermelon! At our Walmart, I found it in one of those temporary displays the set up in the middle of the main aisle.
    I was actually happy to hear that it had Splenda instead of aspartame, since I'm allergic to aspartame, but I know there are a lot of people that don't used artificial sweeteners at all.
  • angievaughn
    angievaughn Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Just remember it has Splenda in it, so if your anti-artificial sweeteners this is not the drink for you.

Thanks for pointing this out!!! So....I wanted to try it!!! But have given up artifical sweetners!!!

Will stick to my plain old water!!!!
  • Norma_24
    Norma_24 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'v tried the fruit punch, peach tea, and berry blend all three are Yummy!
  • DoReMiFaSoLaTiDo
    Options

Thanks for pointing this out!!! So....I wanted to try it!!! But have given up artifical sweetners!!!

Will stick to my plain old water!!!!
    I dont think the SoBe has artificial sweeteners in it... the Mio does...
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I've had both the berry pomegranate and the strawberry watermelon, and I really like them both. I got the free samples, and I was finally able to find it at a local Target.
  • Ge0rgiana
    Ge0rgiana Posts: 1,649 Member
    Options

Gotcha. That's what I was looking for. I think I'll just stick with plain old water. Or lemon juice. :happy:
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just bought the fruit punch flavor after printing out an on-line coupon. Meh. It's OK, but I had to add 1/2 more than the serving size to keep it from just tasting like watered-down juice. I was originally not going to purchase again, but after seeing the original post about the sweet tea flavor, I might have to try that one (I, too, am a sweet tea addict). In general, I like the Target brand (Market Pantry On-The-Go) packets.
  • popsicle33
    popsicle33 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I have been wondering what is in the Mio? The color and flavor - where do those come from?

I am curious but haven't tried it yet.