Your best/ favourite work out songs!

Options
I need to load my new toy (I finally got a lovely little ipod nano!) up with motivational shift ya *kitten* music!

What are your favourites for keeping you going at the gym or out running?

Replies

• fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    When I'm at the gym I listen to Pantera, Lamb of God and Rob Zombie on my ipod. This always keeps me going longer then I plan on exercising!!! Good luck!!
  • susancelli928
    Options
    F.U by Cee Lo Green
  • Lutherangirl
    Options
    I like to listen to a little bit of everything. Got to have some Devo-whip it,3 doors down, David Bowie and some Needtobreathe.Don't forget Shakira's ,Hips don't lie.
  • cng1117
    cng1117 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    At the moment Linkin Park...something about their songs make me want to push harder.
  • paul87920
    paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    F.U by Cee Lo Green

<3!!!

Mine is Everytime we Touch by Cascada or anything fast paced. I like to keep up with the rhythm.
  • nlhawthorne
    Options
    Had a great time today when I Predict a Riot by Kaiser Chiefs and Whip Your Hair by Willow Smith came on my iPod - good beats to run to on the treadmill. But then other times I'm just a sucker for anything I can sing along to in my head and distract myself (lol) so sadly for me that's Glee songs :-/
  • Shmookalink
    Shmookalink Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I may be 40 (just) but I find Dubstep to be great for workouts, especially HIIT. Stonking beats really get you in the mood.

:smile:
  • Just_Kris
    Just_Kris Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Its Raining Men by the Weathergirls! I use it while rollerblading and pretty much belt it out going down the street. Neighbors think I'm crazy but I don't care!
  • chris0912
    chris0912 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Lady Gaga, Kylie Minogue, Britney, Pink, Daft Punk
  • paul87920
    paul87920 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I may be 40 (just) but I find Dubstep to be great for workouts, especially HIIT. Stonking beats really get you in the mood.

:smile:

+10000000000000000 for dubstep!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    For interval training, I use songs that change with the chorus. Here's a few of my favorite workout songs

Black Eyed Peas: Boom Boom Pow
    Pink- Fun House
    Flo Rida- Right Round
    Bruno Mars- Grenade (easy cruising speed for spin bike)
    Timbaland- Give it to me
    Linkin Park- Bleed it Out
    Kid Rock
    Ke$sha- Tik Tok
    Third Eye Blind - Semi-Charmed Life
    Disturbed --for a good sprint run
    Colby Caillat- cool down
  • wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    Dubstep would be fantastic! Thanks for the idea
  • medavis510