One Year & Updated Profile

Options
SGFlyinHi
SGFlyinHi Posts: 469 Member
Well, I passed my One Year anniversary of being on this site (& finally getting serious with my new lifestyle) and I met my weight goal, and then some. When I started I just wanted to get into the 180's, now I am at 165 and very happy there. I really don't want to lose any more weight, in fact I'ld rather gain some back, but in the right ways. :bigsmile: I am at 22% bodyfat and would LOVE to get down below 20%. I know I can do it, it will just take some time.

Since I hit the one year mark, I updated my profile. I added my beginning weight & measurements, and my most recent weight & measurements.

Good luck to everyone on this journey. If I can do it, so can you. :flowerforyou:

SG :glasses:

Replies

• SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Well, I passed my One Year anniversary of being on this site (& finally getting serious with my new lifestyle) and I met my weight goal, and then some. When I started I just wanted to get into the 180's, now I am at 165 and very happy there. I really don't want to lose any more weight, in fact I'ld rather gain some back, but in the right ways. :bigsmile: I am at 22% bodyfat and would LOVE to get down below 20%. I know I can do it, it will just take some time.

Since I hit the one year mark, I updated my profile. I added my beginning weight & measurements, and my most recent weight & measurements.

Good luck to everyone on this journey. If I can do it, so can you. :flowerforyou:

SG :glasses:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Wow Shari! What an inspiration you are to everyone and what an amazing transformation!!!!
    You have literally worked your tail end off. I hope that you will still stick around here.:happy:

Big, ginormous kudos to you.:drinker:
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Wow Shari! What an inspiration you are to everyone and what an amazing transformation!!!!
    You have literally worked your tail end off. I hope that you will still stick around here.:happy:

Big, ginormous kudos to you.:drinker:

Thanks. :bigsmile:

I will definitely stick around. I am still watching my calories, that will never change. :wink:
    Every day is still a struggle not to go back into my old habits. So, I will be around for a long time. :drinker:
  • kirstina_23
    kirstina_23 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Way to go !!!!!!!!! You look awsome

96414.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Cool :flowerforyou:
  • nellienell12
    nellienell12 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!! Keep up with the new goal of maintaining now.:happy: I've heard that's the hardest. I wouldn't know, never been there yet.:sad:

Congratulations!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pbjsand
    pbjsand Posts: 58
    Options
    CONGRATS! You look AWESOME. What an inspiration.
  • sfphome
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look AWESOME!! You insire me to keep working. It is harder in the 40's, but I know I can make it too!! Do something special for yourself!!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!! I am having bicep envy. :devil:
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks all!!!!!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look AWESOME!! You insire me to keep working. It is harder in the 40's, but I know I can make it too!! Do something special for yourself!!

Thanks!!!

I'm 40 & I was able to do it, so you can too.
    Just keep working at it. It does get easier with time. At least it did for me. :bigsmile:
    Good luck!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    You look incredible!! I am having bicep envy. :devil:

Thanks Song.
    That's a huge compliment coming from you. :blushing:
    You are my role model.
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes...please stick around for awhile. I'm sure that some of us newbies (and not-so-newbies) can be tiresome to those who have reached their goal. Reading the same old posts, complaining about the same old things, etc... But I can't tell you how much I truly appreciate seeing and hearing from those who have reached their goal.

LO3BlowingKissesHL.gif
  • carajo
    carajo Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!!!! You look great! Congrats on meeting your goal...i am with Song those biceps are rockin!!!
  • SGFlyinHi
    Options
    Thanks!!! :drinker:
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    That is so great... you look wonderful.
  • gynuwyne
    gynuwyne Posts: 132
    Options
    :drinker: Wow! You look fabulous! You are an inspiration to me. If you can do it, so can I. Congratulations on your success and hard work. :flowerforyou:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Way to go!
    Cowboy
  • DaniSee
    DaniSee Posts: 35
    Options
    Wow weee well done chick, that is an amazing weight loss!

If that hasn't inspired me nothing will :flowerforyou:
  • angievan26
    Options
    wow that is great and you look fabulous. I hope that I will be as successful as you thats for sharing your story
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!