Cardio dvd needed for...

Options
I feel like I am the most uncoordinated person ever. I need an easy to do cardio dvd, all the ones I have I feel like I cant get the steps right and end up tripping over my own feet. So does anyone have any ideas for the most uncoordinated person?

Replies

• sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone dvds!
  • JennDoesKeto
    JennDoesKeto Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    agree! leslie sansone walk away the pounds dvds are awsome!
  • Nelski
    Nelski Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone's walking dvd's could be a good start. I consider them simple, low impact aerobics, not just walking in place. If you have comcast OnDemand there are some on there to try out for free.
  • lcoulter23
    lcoulter23 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I hear ya there! The only cardio I can really get the moves right on is Sweatin to the oldies. They now have them on DVD too! I also enjoyed Yoga Booty Ballet. I say enjoyed because my copy got lost while I was moving.
  • BriannaSkye
    BriannaSkye Posts: 135
    Options
    Leslie Sansone's walking dvd's could be a good start. I consider them simple, low impact aerobics, not just walking in place. If you have comcast OnDemand there are some on there to try out for free.

Thanks, I never even thought about looking there for workouts :)
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Joyce Vedral is easy too, I'm not coordinated at all!
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    I did the 30 Day Shred. Its a 20 minute mix of cardio and strength training and the biggest thing it did for me was build my endurance level soooooooooooooooooooo much. I am now doing her Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism which is a good cardio workout about 50 minutes long.
  • carrie145
    carrie145 Posts: 297
    Options
    I agree..LESLIE SANSONE dvds. I actually went to you tube and looked at a few. I tried them, they are SUPER easy and a great cardio workout. I ordered a DVD but I haven't gotten it yet, so I have been doing the ones on you tube. I did the 30 min 2 mile for abs today and let me tell you, it was AWESOME!
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options

Thanks, I never even thought about looking there for workouts :)

Neither did I. Where does one search for these free workout videos? I have comcast ondemand, do I just seach for workout videos or is it under a catagory? Thanks!!! :happy:
  • TamiHudson
    TamiHudson Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I agree with everyone else...www.walkathome.com. Leslie Sansone workouts are a great way to get in some cardio. Her Walk Slim series is great.
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    go to www.collagevideo.com and check out the DVD's. They have a huge stock and variety of workout DVDs. Most of them will allow you to play a segment to see what the workout is like and they also feature user reviews so you can read what others have to say.

Good luck!
  • devbabexo
    devbabexo Posts: 16
    Options
    For those who don't know how to find the videos on demand do this:
    enter the on demand menu
    go down a page or so until you see exercise and sports
    then go down another page until you see exercise tv
    :) there's a bunch of options in there!
  • udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone is awesome! I am just like you with the coordination. I have also fallen in love with Kettle Worx! It is a great cardio workout too!
  • garedds
    garedds Posts: 251
    Options
    I am so uncoordinated too! I do biggest Loser cardio Max and I can follow it completely. They work up to each movement by building on the one before. It's great and a good workout!
  • wengoulet
    wengoulet Posts: 17
    Options
    Yes Lesley Sansone is awesome....I too am uncoordinated her dvds are the best!!!
  • waverly9876
    waverly9876 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Neither did I. Where does one search for these free workout videos? I have comcast ondemand, do I just seach for workout videos or is it under a catagory? Thanks!!! :happy:
    [/quote]

When you go to On Demand- scroll down to fitness and excercise... Then go to the walking section and Leslies workouts are on there. Im gonna do one today if I can get my butt off the couch ( I dont have to nanny today). :=)
  • girliegirl1822
    girliegirl1822 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    bump
  • makaylajane
    Options
    you can find leslie's videos on youtube for free :)